The Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market is estimated to be USD 4.06 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 6 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.12%.
Multimodal Optical Imaging is Emerging as New Technology to Implement in Fetal Monitoring Systems
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market is segmented based on Product, Portability, Method, Application, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Ultrasound Devices, Electronic Maternal/Fetal Monitors, Uterine Contraction Monitors, Fetal Electrodes, Fetal Doppler Devices, Telemetry Devices, and Accessories and Consumables.
- By Portability, the market is classified into Portable Systems and Non-Portable Systems.
- By Method, the market is classified into Invasive and Noninvasive.
- By Application, the market is classified into Antepartum and Intrapartum.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals, Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinics, and Home Care Settings.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Bionet Co. Ltd., EDAN Diagnostics, Inc., General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MedGyn Products, Inc., Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Fetal Monitoring Systems Market?
|No. of Pages||177|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 4.06 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 6 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||25|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 The Rising Number of Preterm Births and the Adoption of Infertility Treatments
4.1.2 Increasing Government Initiatives and Collaborations for Research by Health Agencies
4.2.1 High Costs of Fetal Monitoring Equipment
4.2.2 Stringent Regulatory Procedures
4.3.1 Development of Non-Invasive, Portable, and Advanced Fetal Monitors
4.3.2 Reimbursements and Insurance Policies for Fetal Monitoring Services
4.4.1 Lack of Skilled Professionals
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Ultrasound Devices
6.3 Electronic Maternal/ Fetal Monitors
6.4 Uterine Contraction Monitors
6.5 Fetal Electrodes
6.6 Fetal Doppler Devices
6.7 Telemetry Devices
6.8 Accessories and Consumables
7.2 Portable Systems
7.3 Non-portable Systems
10.3 Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinics
10.4 Home Care Settings
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Cardinal Health, Inc.
16.3 Contec Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
16.4 CooperSurgical, Inc.
16.5 EDAN Diagnostics, Inc.
16.6 FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
16.7 General Electric Company
16.8 GPC Medical Ltd.
16.9 Huntleigh Healthcare Ltd.
16.10 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
16.11 Life Plus Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
16.12 MedGyn Products, Inc.
16.13 Mindchild Medical, Inc.
16.14 Monarch Meditech.
16.15 Natus Medical, Inc.
16.16 Nemo Healthcare
16.17 Neoventa Medical AB
16.18 Progetti S.r.l
16.19 Promed Technology Co. Ltd.
16.20 Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd.
16.21 Shenzhen Luckcome Technology Inc. Ltd.
16.22 Siemens Healthineers Ag
16.23 The Cooper Companies Inc.
16.24 Trismed Co. Ltd.
16.25 Trivitron Healthcare
- Bionet Co. Ltd.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Contec Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- EDAN Diagnostics, Inc.
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- GPC Medical Ltd.
- Huntleigh Healthcare Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Life Plus Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- MedGyn Products, Inc.
- Mindchild Medical, Inc.
- Monarch Meditech.
- Natus Medical, Inc.
- Nemo Healthcare
- Neoventa Medical AB
- Progetti S.r.l
- Promed Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Luckcome Technology Inc. Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers Ag
- The Cooper Companies Inc.
- Trismed Co. Ltd.
- Trivitron Healthcare