Emerging Trends in the Aerospace Foam MarketEmerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include increasing demand for manufacturing eco-friendly foam and increasing demand for manufacturing lower density foam.
Aerospace Foam Market by SegmentsIn this market, commercial aircraft is the largest aircraft type market. The study includes a forecast for the global aerospace foam market by aircraft type, material type, application, and region as follows:
By Aircraft Type (Volume (Million lbs) and Value ($ Million) from 2016 to 2027):
- Commercial Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Military Aircraft
By Material Type (Volume (Million lbs) and Value ($ Million) from 2016 to 2027):
By Application (Volume (Million lbs) and Value ($ Million) from 2016 to 2027):
- Aero structure
By Foam Type (Volume (Million lbs) and Value ($ Million) from 2016 to 2027):
- Rigid Foam
- Flexible Foam
By Property (Volume (Million lbs) and Value ($ Million) from 2016 to 2027):
By Region (Value ($ Million) shipment analysis from 2016 to 2027):
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
List of Aerospace Foam CompaniesCompanies in the market compete on the basis of product quality offered. Major players in this market focus on expanding their manufacturing facilities, R&D investments, infrastructural development, and leverage integration opportunities across the value chain. With these strategies aerospace foam companies cater increasing demand, ensure competitive effectiveness, develop innovative products & technologies, reduce production costs, and expand their customer base. Some of the aerospace foam companies profiled in this report includes.
- Foam Partner
Aerospace Foam Market Insights
- The analyst forecasts that the interior segment is likely to remain the largest market during the forecast period due to large amount of foam used in aircraft seats and cabin insulation. Within the aerospace foam market, commercial aircraft is the largest segment by aircraft type.
- Within this market by material type, polyurethane foam is expected to remain the largest market over the forecast period because it offers the most versatile properties such as ability to formulate in a wide range of stiffness, hardness, and densities.
- By foam type, the flexible foam segment is expected to be the largest segment because flexible foam can be transformed in almost any shapes and firmness; it provides cushioning and insulating properties. Flexible foam is used in aircraft seats, carpets, cabin insulation, duct insulation, gaskets, and seals.
- Europe will remain the largest region by value and by volume during the forecast period due to high demand for newer aircraft and the replacement of an aging fleet.
Features of the Global Aerospace Foam Market
- Market Size Estimates: Aerospace foam market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment and volume shipments (M lbs).
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2016-2021) and forecast (2022-2027) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: The aerospace foam market size by various segments, such as by aircraft type, material type, application, foam type, property, and regions in terms of value.
- Regional Analysis: Aerospace foam market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different type of products, and regions of the aerospace foam market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the aerospace foam market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
FAQSQ1. What is the aerospace foam market size?
Answer: The global aerospace foam market is expected to reach an estimated $283.5 million by 2027.
Q2. What is the growth forecast for aerospace foam market?
Answer: The aerospace foam market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2021 to 2027.
Q3. What are the major drivers influencing the growth of the aerospace foam market?
Answer: The major drivers for this market are increases in aircraft delivery, and retrofitting of aircraft interiors.
Q4. What are the major type or end use industries for aerospace foam?
Answer: Commercial aircraft is the major segment by aircraft type for aerospace foam.
Q5. What are the emerging trends in aerospace Foam market?
Answer: Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include increasing demand for manufacturing eco-friendly foam and increasing demand for manufacturing lower density foam
Q6. Who are the key aerospace Foam companies?
Answer: Some of the key aerospace Foam companies are as follows:
- Foam Partner
Answer: Europe will remain the largest region by value and by volume during the forecast period due to high demand for newer aircraft and the replacement of an aging fleet.
Q8. Do we receive customization in this report?
Answer: Yes, the analyst provides 10% customization without any additional cost.
This report answers the following 11 key questionsQ.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global aerospace foam market by aircraft type (commercial aircraft, regional aircraft, general aviation, helicopter, and military aircraft), by material type (polyurethane, polyethylene, melamine, and others), by application (interior, aero structure, and others), by foam type (rigid foam and flexible foam), by property (cushioning, insulation, and others), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the aerospace foam market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the aerospace foam market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this aerospace foam market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the aerospace foam market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the aerospace foam market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in the aerospace foam market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in the aerospace foam market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3.2: Global Aerospace Foam Market Trends (2016-2021) and Forecast (2022-2027)
3.3: Global Aerospace Foam Market by Aircraft Type
3.3.1: Commercial Aircraft
3.3.2: Regional Aircraft
3.3.3: General Aviation
3.3.5: Military Aircraft
3.4: Global Aerospace Foam Market by Material Type
3.4.1: Polyurethane foam
3.4.2: Polyethylene Foam
3.4.3: Melamine Foam
3.5: Global Aerospace Foam Market by Application
3.5.2: Aero Structure
3.6: Global Aerospace Foam Market by Foam Type
3.6.1: Flexible Foam
3.6.2: Rigid Foam
3.7: Global Aerospace Foam Market by Property
4.2: North American Aerospace Foam Market
4.2.1: The US Aerospace Foam Market
4.2.2: Canadian Aerospace Foam Market
4.3: European Aerospace Foam Market
4.3.1: French Aerospace Foam Market
4.3.2: Italian Aerospace Foam Market
4.3.3: Russian Aerospace Foam Market
4.4: APAC Aerospace Foam Market
4.4.1: Chinese Aerospace Foam Market
4.4.2: Indian Aerospace Foam Market
4.4.3: Japanese Aerospace Foam Market
4.5: ROW Aerospace Foam Market
4.5.1: Brazilian Aerospace Foam Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Ranking of Major Players
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aerospace Foam Market by Aircraft Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aerospace Foam Market by Material Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aerospace Foam Market by Application
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aerospace Foam Market by Foam Type
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aerospace Foam Market by Property
6.1.6: Growth Opportunities for the Global Aerospace Foam Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Aerospace Foam Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Aerospace Foam Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Aerospace Foam Market
7.2: General Plastics
7.11: NCFI Polyurethanes
7.12: UFP Technologies
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- General Plastics
- NCFI Polyurethanes
- UFP Technologies
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.