In an increasingly digital world, understanding the ICT investment landscape in the travel and leisure sector is crucial for strategic decision-making. The Travel and Leisure Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges report offers a comprehensive view of these trends, gleaned from a thorough customer insight survey. This report highlights the shifts in overall ICT budget allocations for enterprises in the travel and leisure sector. It provides insights into changes in budget allocations for digital transformation technologies such as AI, IoT, automation, and edge computing, among others.
The report further explores the repositioning of ICT budget allocations across 30 IT hardware, software, and service categories. Additionally, it delivers forward-looking insights on spending priorities for over 100 ICT product and service sub-categories, signaling potential opportunities in the travel and leisure sector. This data empowers executives with the necessary knowledge to craft and implement proactive ICT investment strategies, thereby driving business growth and efficiency. Offering a concise, easily digestible breakdown of changing enterprise ICT investment trends, this report is an invaluable tool for informed, evidence-based decision-making.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in travel & leisure sector:
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT budget allocations by type of ICT project
- Breakdown of enterprise budget allocation change by digital transformation areas
- Segment ICT budget allocation trends
- Insights on ICT technology spending priorities of enterprises in travel & leisure sector
- Enterprise cloud computing investment priority
- Most enterprises have seen their ICT budgets slightly increase across most of the ICT products/services areas in 2022 compared with the previous year.
- Most enterprises in travel and leisure sector have seen their public cloud computing budget allocations increase slightly for all the three implementation types in 2022 versus 2021.
- Most enterprises have had slight increases in their software budget allocations across all software categories; however, for security, the proportion indicating significant increases in their budget allocation is relatively high.
- Most enterprises see their IT service budget allocations slightly increased across all the service categories in 2022 compared to 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- The report is based on the publisher's IT Customer Insight Survey carried out annually covering key ICT decision makers from enterprises across various industry verticals to understand their ICT investment priorities and trends.
- This survey report offers a thorough analysis of Enterprise ICT Investment Trends and how it has changed this year compared to previous year.
- The report also presents an analysis of enterprise ICT budget allocations by various spending areas, business functions and product/service categories and how they have changed this year compared to previous years.
- With more than 50 charts the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides insights in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around research gathered from the local IT decision makers, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in enterprise ICT investment priorities.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Survey Demographics
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2022 vs 2021
- Key Business Areas and Business Challenges - 2022 vs 2021
- Cloud & Digital Transformation Budget - 2022 vs. 2021
- Segment ICT Budget Allocation - 2022 vs 2021
- Future Outlook Enterprise Technology Priorities