The Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market is estimated to be USD 8.5 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 13.5 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%.
Multiple ransomware attacks are being centered around the United States
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market is segmented based on Service Type, Organization Size, Cloud Type, Deployment Model, End User, and Geography.
- By Service Type, the market is classified into Real-time Replication, Backup & Restore, Data Protection, and Professional Services.
- By Organization Size, the market is classified into Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Sized Enterprises.
- By Cloud Type, the market is classified into Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud, and Public Cloud.
- By Deployment Model, the market is classified into From Cloud DRaaS, In Cloud DRaaS, and To Cloud DRaaS.
- By End User, the market is classified into BFSI, Education, Government, IT and Telecom, Manufacturing and Logistics, Media and Entertainment, and Retail and Ecommerce.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Acronis International GmbH, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Axcient Inc., BIOS Middle East Group, Daisy Communications Ltd., Databarracks Ltd., Datto, Inc., etc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market?
|No. of Pages||176|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 8.5 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 13.5 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery
4.1.2 Rising Volume of Data Generation in Websites and Mobile Apps
4.1.3 Increasing Focus on Delivering Customer-Centric Applications
4.2.1 Issues Related to Deployment and Lack of Monitoring
4.3.1 Extremity of AI and ML in DRaaS Solutions to Strengthen the Dr Strategies of Enterprises
4.3.2 Growing Need to Control and Reduce Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational
4.4.1 Issues in Achieving Security and Compatibility in the Cloud Environment
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Real-time Replication
6.3 Backup & Restore
6.4 Data Protection
6.5 Professional Services
6.5.2 Training & Consulting
6.5.3 Support & Maintenance
7.2 Large Enterprises
7.3 Small & Medium Sized Enterprises
8.2 Hybrid Cloud
8.3 Private Cloud
8.4 Public Cloud
9.2 From Cloud DRaaS
9.3 In Cloud DRaaS
9.4 To Cloud DRaaS
10.5 IT and Telecom
10.6 Manufacturing and Logistics
10.7 Media and Entertainment
10.8 Retail and Ecommerce
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
16.3 Axcient Inc.
16.4 BIOS Middle East Group
16.5 Daisy Communications Ltd.
16.6 Databarracks Ltd.
16.7 Datto, Inc.
16.8 Evolve IP, LLC
16.9 Flexential Corp.
16.10 IBM Corp.
16.11 Iland Inc.
16.12 Infrascale Inc.
16.13 Intervision Systems, LLC
16.14 Microsoft Corp.
16.15 Quorum, Inc.
16.16 RackWare, Inc.
16.17 Recovery Point Systems Inc
16.18 TierPoint, LLC
16.19 VMware, Inc.
- Acronis International GmbH
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Axcient Inc.
- BIOS Middle East Group
- Daisy Communications Ltd.
- Databarracks Ltd.
- Datto, Inc.
- Evolve IP, LLC
- Flexential Corp.
- IBM Corp.
- Iland Inc.
- Infrascale Inc.
- Intervision Systems, LLC
- Microsoft Corp.
- Quorum, Inc.
- RackWare, Inc.
- Recovery Point Systems Inc
- TierPoint, LLC
- VMware, Inc.