In the bustling world of healthcare, RFID technology is at the forefront of transforming effectiveness and efficiencies. The Global RFID in Healthcare Market report provides a comprehensive evaluation of this rapidly growing market, demonstrating clear pathways for its application in diverse sectors such as asset management, patient tracking, and pharmaceutical logistics.
This report not only provides concrete data and projections about market size but also offers in-depth qualitative analysis sourced from authentic and verifiable industry sources. Apart from detailing market segmentation based on product type, end-users, and geography, it also delivers a detailed competitor analysis featuring industry leaders such as 3M Company, Honeywell International, Inc., and Zebra Technologies Corp. among others.
Crucially, the report's strength lies in its comprehensive market analysis, using advanced tools such as Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. It also discusses the regulatory scenario and major rules imposed on this sector across various geographies, offering critical insights for informed decision making. Further, The report presents strategies for market growth based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players. Experience the value of a holistic view of the market that will empower you to strategically position your business in this rapidly evolving context.
The Global RFID in Healthcare Market is estimated to be USD 6.04 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 13.55 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.53%.
Smart RFID to offer Traceability of products using track and trace, smart tickets for local public transport, and smart tags and labels for the textile industry
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global RFID in Healthcare Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global RFID in Healthcare Market is segmented based on Product Type, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Asset Tracking Systems, Blood Monitoring Systems, Patient Tracking Systems, and Pharmaceutical Tracking Systems.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Research Institutes and Laboratories.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Company, Cardinal Health, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global RFID in Healthcare Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global RFID in Healthcare Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global RFID in Healthcare Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global RFID in Healthcare Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global RFID in Healthcare Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global RFID in Healthcare Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global RFID in Healthcare Market?
|No. of Pages||208|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 6.04 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 13.55 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||17.5%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increased Stringency in Pharmaceutical Sector Regarding Medicine Labelling
4.1.2 Increased Applications and Supporting RFID Used Cross the Healthcare Sector
4.1.3 RFID Tagging of Medical Devices Enables Staff to Track Essential Devices Used in Surgeries
4.2.1 Availability and Development of Alternate Labelling Methods
4.2.2 Lack of Standardization
4.3.1 Ongoing Research by NGOs to Develop New Technologies Reinforces RFID in Healthcare
4.3.2 Growing Government Initiatives and Reducing Operational Costs in Healthcare
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness About RFID, and Barcodes
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Asset Tracking Systems
6.3 Blood Monitoring Systems
6.4 Patient Tracking Systems
6.5 Pharmaceutical Tracking Systems
7.4 Research Institutes and Laboratories
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Alien Technology
13.3 Avery Dennison Corp.
13.4 Cardinal Health, Inc.
13.5 CCL Industries, Inc.
13.6 Halma PLC
13.7 Hitachi, Ltd.
13.8 Honeywell International, Inc.
13.9 Impinj, Inc.
13.10 LogiTag Systems
13.11 metraTec GmbH
13.12 Mobile Aspects, Inc.
13.13 Palex Medical SA
13.14 Pepperl+Fuchs SE
13.15 Radianse, Inc.
13.16 RF Technologies, Inc.
13.17 SATO Vicinity Pty. Ltd.
13.18 Smartrac N.V.
13.19 Spacecode SA
13.20 Terso Solutions, Inc.
13.21 Zebra Technologies Corp.
- 3M Company
- Alien Technology
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- CCL Industries, Inc.
- Halma PLC
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Impinj, Inc.
- LogiTag Systems
- metraTec GmbH
- Mobile Aspects, Inc.
- Palex Medical SA
- Pepperl+Fuchs SE
- Radianse, Inc.
- RF Technologies, Inc.
- SATO Vicinity Pty. Ltd.
- Smartrac N.V.
- Spacecode SA
- Terso Solutions, Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.