The Global Cloud Based Solutions Market is estimated to be USD 394.54 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 671.74 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.23%.
IaaS, PaaS and SaaS have brought a significant revolution in Cloud based Solutions
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Cloud Based Solutions Market is segmented based on Application, Service Model, Deployment, Electric Vehicle, Vehicle, and Geography.
- By Application, the market is classified into ADAS, Fleet Management Application, Infotainment System, Over the Air Updates, and Telematics.
- By Service Model, the market is classified into Managed Services and Professional Services.
- By Deployment, the market is classified into Private Cloud and Public Cloud.
- By Electric Vehicle, the market is classified into Battery Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle.
- By Vehicle, the market is classified into Commercial Car and Passenger Car.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accenture PLC, Airbiquity, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Blackberry, Ltd., BorgWarner, Inc., Cognizant SE, etc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Cloud Based Solutions Market?
|No. of Pages||186|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 394.54 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 671.74 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||11.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||26|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Integration of AI and ML With Cloud
4.1.2 Proliferation of Digital Content and Upsurge in Internet Usage
4.1.3 Inclination of Enterprises Toward Automation and Agility
4.2.1 Data Privacy and Issues Related to Information Security
4.3.1 Increase in Adoption of Hybrid Cloud Services
4.3.2 Rising Demand for Bridging the Connectivity and Accessibility Gap
4.4.1 Growing Concerns of Vendor Lock-in
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.3 Fleet Management Application
6.4 Infotainment System
6.5 Over the Air Updates
7.2 Managed Services
7.3 Professional Services
8.2 Private Cloud
8.3 Public Cloud
9.2 Battery Electric Vehicle
9.3 Hybrid Electric Vehicle
9.4 Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
10.2 Commercial Vehicle
10.3 Passenger Car
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Airbiquity, Inc.
16.3 Amazon Web Services
16.4 Blackberry, Ltd.
16.5 BorgWarner, Inc.
16.6 Cognizant SE
16.7 Continental Ag
16.8 Corel Corp.
16.9 Denso Corp.
16.10 Epicor Software Corp.
16.11 Google, LLC
16.12 HubSpot, Inc.
16.13 Infosys, Ltd.
16.14 IBM Corp.
16.15 Koch Industries, Inc.
16.16 Microsoft Corp.
16.17 Oracle Corp.
16.18 Robert Bosch GmbH
16.19 Salesforce.com, Inc
16.20 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
16.21 SAP SE
16.22 Siemens Ag
16.23 Sierra Wireless
16.24 Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
16.25 Trimble, Inc.
16.26 Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Accenture PLC
- Airbiquity, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Blackberry, Ltd.
- BorgWarner, Inc.
- Cognizant SE
- Continental Ag
- Corel Corp.
- Denso Corp.
- Epicor Software Corp.
- Google, LLC
- HubSpot, Inc.
- Infosys, Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Koch Industries, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Salesforce.com, Inc
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Siemens Ag
- Sierra Wireless
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Trimble, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.