In 2021, China imported 9,167,200 tons of anthracite coal, up 18.25% year-on-year, with an import value of US$1,392 million, up 107.71% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China imported 9,260,700 tons of anthracite coal, up 22.80% year-on-year, with an import value of US$1,966 million, up 91.59% year-on-year.
From 2018-2022, China's anthracite import prices generally show a decreasing trend followed by an increasing trend. According to the publisher's analysis, the average price of China's anthracite imports falls continuously from 2018-2020, from US$124.29 per ton in 2018 to US$86.44 per ton in 2020.
From 2021 to 2022, the average price of China's anthracite imports rose sharply in succession. In 2021, the average price of China's anthracite imports was US$151.85 per ton, an increase of 75.66% y-o-y. From January to October 2022, the average price of China's anthracite imports was US$212.30 per ton, an increase of 56.02% y-o-y.
The sources of China's anthracite coal imports are relatively concentrated. In 2021, China imported anthracite coal from nine countries and regions around the world. According to the publisher's analysis, the Russian Federation, Peru and South Africa are the main sources of China's anthracite coal imports by import volume. The Russian Federation is China's largest anthracite importer, and in 2021, China imported 8,845,400 tons of Russian anthracite, accounting for 96.49% of total anthracite imports in that year, with an import value of US$1,347 million, accounting for 96.75% of the total import value.
China's anthracite imports are expected to continue to rise in the period 2023-2032.
- China's Anthracite Import Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Anthracite Import?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Anthracite Import Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Anthracite Import
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Anthracite Import during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Anthracite Import during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Anthracite Import Market?
- Which Segment of China's Anthracite Import is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Anthracite Import?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Anthracite Import Volume
1.1.2. China's Anthracite Import Value
1.1.3. China's Anthracite Import Price
1.1.4. Apparent Consumption of Anthracite in China
1.1.5. Import Dependence of Anthracite in China
1.2. Major Import Sources of Anthracite in China
1.2.1. By Import Volume
1.2.2. By Import Value
2.2. China's Anthracite I Import Value
2.3. China's Anthracite I Import Price
2.4. China's Anthracite I Import Dependence
2.5 China's Anthracite I Import Sources
2.5.1. By Import Volume
2.5.2. By Import Value
3.2. China's Anthracite II Import Value
3.3 China's Anthracite II Import Price
3.4. China's Anthracite II Import Dependence
3.5 China's Anthracite II Import Sources
3.5.1. By Import Volume
3.5.2. By Import Value
4.2. China's Anthracite III Import Value
4.3. China's Anthracite III Import Price
4.4. China's Anthracite III Import Dependence
4.5 China's Anthracite III Import Sources
4.5.1. By Import Volume
4.5.2. By Import Value
5.3. South Africa
5.4. Other Import Sources
6.1.1 Favorable Factors
6.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
6.2. China's Anthracite Imports Forecast, 2023-2032
6.2.1. Import Volume Forecast
6.2.2. Forecast of Major Import Sources
6.2.3. Major Import Types of Anthracite Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.