Uzbekistan's defense expenditure grew from $2.45 billion in 2019 to $2.67 billion in 2023, reflecting a CAGR of 2.2% during 2019-23. Over the forecast period, the defense budget is anticipated to reach $3.03 billion in 2028 from $2.73 billion in 2024, registering a CAGR of 2.6%. Maintaining a balance between security and economic growth is a tightrope walk for Uzbekistan. The increase in budget is primarily driven by the need to modernize its armed forces and procurement of equipment, and the growing threat from domestic terrorism.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
- The acquisition budget is valued at $671.1 million in 2023 which increased from $630.1 million in 2022 reflecting an annual growth of 6.5%. The acquisition budget is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% over 2024-28, to reach $765.1 billion in 2028. Ongoing programs include the acquisition of EO/IR systems, military radars, attack helicopters, and tactical communication systems among others.
- Military rotorcraft, EO/IR Systems and military unmanned aerial vehicles are the most attractive sectors.
ScopeThis report offers a detailed analysis of Uzbekistan defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Uzbekistan defense budget: detailed analysis of Uzbekistan 2023 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Uzbekistan's military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Uzbekistan's military procurement regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Uzbekistan are examined; they help to explain trends in spending and modernization.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Uzbekistan's defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Uzbekistan defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Uzbekistan market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Uzbekistan defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Uzbekistann government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also include information about the key products, alliances, recent contracts awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Budgetary Assessment
- Key Market Data
- Key Market Dynamics
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Defense Market Size Historic And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis of Defense Expenditure Allocation
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Strategic Alliances and Geopolitics
- Political, Social and Economic Scenario
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
- Defense Procurement Bodies
- Procurement Policy and Process
- Market Regulations and Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
- Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness By Defense Sector
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- Fleet Size
- Air Force
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Uzbekistan
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Russian Helicopters JSC
- Tashkent Mechanical Plant