China is one of the world's leading producers and exporters of weighing scales, exporting more than 100 million scales annually. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 210 million units of weighing scales, up 13.65% year-on-year, and exported US$1.326 billion, up 17.07% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 121 million units of weighing scales, down 30.60% year-on-year, and exported US$773 million, down 30.44% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported weighing scales to more than 190 countries and regions worldwide. The publisher's analysis shows that by export volume, the United States, Germany, the Russian Federation, Brazil, the United Kingdom, India, the Netherlands, Japan, Italy and Indonesia are the main export destinations for China's weighing scales. Among them, the U.S. is the largest destination for China's scale exports. In 2021, China exported 3862.37 million weighing scales to the U.S., accounting for 18.37% of the total scale exports in that year, and the export value of US$332 million, accounting for 25.04% of the total export value.
China is the world's main production base of weighing scales, and the publisher expects that the scale of China's weighing scale exports will maintain steady growth in the future.
- China's Weighing Scale Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Weighing Scale Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Weighing Scale Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Weighing Scale Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Weighing Scale Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Weighing Scale Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Weighing Scale Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Weighing Scale Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Weighing Scale Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. Export Volume of China Weighing Scale
1.1.2. Export Value of China Weighing Scale
1.1.3. Export Price of China Weighing Scale
1.2 China's Main Export Destinations of Weighing Scale
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Mechanical Weighing Scale
2.3. Export Price of Mechanical Weighing Scale
2.4 Export Destinations of Mechanical Weighing Scale
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Export Value of Electronic Weighing Scale
3.3. Export Price of Electronic Weighing Scale
3.4 Export Destinations of Electronic Weighing Scale
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. Export Value of Other Weighing Scale
4.3. Export Price of Other Weighing Scale
4.4 Export Destinations of Other Weighing Scale
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5.3. Russian Federation
5.5. United Kingdom
5.6. Other Export Destinations
6.1.1. Favorable Factors
6.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
6.2. China's Export Forecast for Weighing Scale, 2023-2032
6.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
6.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
6.2.3. Major Export Weighing Scale Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.