As the global material standard of living improves, consumers increasingly pursue a diversified diet structure, while many consumers are more willing to try DIY food, so the global market for small appliances such as electric ovens gradually expand demand, driving the development of the electric oven industry.
China is one of the world's leading producers and exporters of electric ovens, exporting large quantities of electric ovens every year. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 41,943,000 electric ovens, up 18.11% year-on-year, with an export value of US$1.639 billion, up 34.07% year-on-year. In 2022, China's electric oven exports declined due to COVID-19. From January to October 2022, China exported 22,095,600 electric ovens, down 37.32%.
In 2021, China exported electric ovens to about one hundred and ninety countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis, by export volume, the United States, Japan, Chile, India, Brazil, Italy, Germany, South Korea, Mexico and the Russian Federation are the main export destinations for China's electric ovens. Among them, the United States is the largest destination for China's electric oven exports.
In 2021, China exported 11,883,000 electric ovens to the United States, accounting for 28.36% of the total export volume of electric ovens that year, with an export value of US$499 million, accounting for 30.45% of the total export value.
China is the world's leading producer and exporter of home appliances, and the publisher expects that the scale of China's electric oven exports will maintain steady growth in the future.
- China's Electric Oven Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Electric Oven Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Electric Oven Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Electric Oven Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Electric Oven Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Electric Oven Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Electric Oven Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Electric Oven Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Electric Oven Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Electric Oven Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Electric Oven Export Value
1.1.3. China's Electric Oven Export Price
1.2 China's Main Export Destinations of Electric Ovens
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Countertop Electric Ovens
2.3. Export Price of Countertop Electric Oven
2.4. Export Destinations of Countertop Ovens
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Export Value of Built-in Electric Ovens
3.3. Export Price of Built-in Electric Oven
3.4. Export Destinations of Built-in Electric Ovens
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5.1.1. Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2. China's Electric Oven Export Forecast, 2023-2032
5.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Export Types of Electric Ovens Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.