China is one of the major producers and exporters of range hoods worldwide. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 14,346,700 range hoods, up 26.39% year-on-year, and the export value was US$795 million, up 32.75% year-on-year. In 2022, China's range hood exports declined because of COVID-19. From January to October 2022, China exported 9,056,300 range hoods, down 23.61%, and the export value was US$ 581 million, down 10.20% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported range hoods to more than 170 countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis shows that by export volume, the United States, India, the United Kingdom, the Russian Federation, France, Germany, Malaysia, Australia, Spain and South Korea are the main export destinations for range hoods from China. Among them, the U.S. is the largest destination for China's range hood exports. In 2021, China exported 1.5056 million units of range hoods to the U.S., accounting for 10.49% of total range hood exports that year with an export value of US$118 million, accounting for 14.91% of the total export value.
China is one of the world's leading producers and exporters of kitchen appliances, and the publisher expects China's range hood exports to continue to grow from 2023-2032 as global range hood sales rise.
- China's Range Hood Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Range Hood Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Range Hood Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Range Hood Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Range Hood Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Range Hood Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Range Hood Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Range Hood Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Range Hood Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Range Hood Export Volume
1.1.2. Export Value of Range Hoods in China
1.1.3. Export Price of Range Hoods in China
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Range Hoods
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Chinese-style Range Hoods
2.3. Export Price of Chinese-style Range Hoods
2.4 Export Destinations of Chinese-style Range Hoods
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. European-style Range Hoods Export Value
3.3. Export Price of European-style Range Hoods
3.4 Export Destinations of European-style Range Hoods
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. Export Value of Side Suction Range Hoods
4.3. Export Price of Side Suction Range Hoods
4.4 Export Destinations of Side Suction Range Hoods
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5.2. Export Value of L- shaped Range Hoods
5.3. Export Price of L- shaped Range Hoods
5.4 Export Destinations of L- shaped Range Hoods
5.4.1. By Export Volume
5.4.2. By Export Value
6.2. Smart Range Hoods Export Value
6.3. Smart Range Hoods Export Price
6.4 Smart Range Hoods Export Destination
6.4.1. By Export Volume
6.4.2. By Export Value
7.3. United Kingdom
7.4. Russian Federation
7.6. Other Export Destinations
8.1.1. Favorable Factors
8.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
8.2 China's Range Hoods Export Forecast, 2023-2032
8.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
8.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
8.2.3. Major Export Types of Range Hoods Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.