China is a major global producer and exporter of solar water heaters. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 1,288,500 units of solar water heaters, up 1.65% year-on-year, with an export value of US$148 million, up 9.85% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 873,700 units of solar water heaters, down 18.79% year-on-year, with an export value of US$123 million, up 1.54% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported solar water heaters to about one hundred and forty countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis, by export volume, Mexico, Germany, Austria, Romania, Vietnam, Yemen, the Netherlands, South Africa, Poland and Italy are the main destinations for China's solar water heater exports. Among them, Mexico is the largest destination for China's solar water heater exports. 2021, China exported 467,200 solar water heaters to Mexico, accounting for 36.26% of the total solar water heater exports that year, and the export value of US$48,126,100, accounting for 32.44% of the total export value.
China is a major global producer and exporter of household appliances, and the publisher expects global solar water heater sales to continue to rise in the future as environmental concepts become more popular around the world, with China's solar water heater exports expected to continue to grow from 2023-2032.
- China's Solar Water Heater Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Solar Water Heater Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Solar Water Heater Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Solar Water Heater Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Solar Water Heater Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Solar Water Heater Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Solar Water Heater Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Solar Water Heater Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Solar Water Heater Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Solar Water Heater Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Solar Water Heater Export Value
1.1.3. China's Solar Water Heater Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Solar Water Heaters
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Glass Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater
2.3. Export Price of Glass Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater
2.4. Export Destinations of Glass Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heaters
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Flat-plate Solar Water Heater Export Value
3.3. Flat-plate Solar Water Heater Export Price
3.4 Flat-plate Solar Water Heater Export Destinations
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. Ceramic Hollow Flat-plate Solar Water Heater Export Value
4.3. Export Price of Ceramic Hollow Flat-plate Solar Water Heater
4.4 Ceramic Hollow Flat-plate Solar Water Heater Export Destination
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5.6. Other Export Destinations
6.1.1. Favorable Factors
6.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
6.2. China's Solar Water Heater Export Forecast, 2023-2032
6.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
6.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
6.2.3. Major Export Solar Water Heater Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.