China is a major global producer and exporter of vacuum cleaners. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 163 million units of domestic vacuum cleaners, up 9.97% year-on-year, with an export value of US$6.674 billion, up 16.33% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 103 million units of domestic vacuum cleaners, down 24.92% year-on-year, with an export value of US$4.469 billion, down 20.22% year-on-year.
The publisher's analysis, 2018-2022, the average price of Chinese domestic vacuum cleaner exports increased continuously. In 2018, the average price of Chinese domestic vacuum cleaner exports was US$36.62 per unit. In 2021, the average price of Chinese domestic vacuum cleaner exports was US$41.07 per unit, an increase of about 12.15% from 2018. In January-October 2022, the average price of Chinese domestic vacuum cleaner exports was US$43.92 per unit, an increase of 6.25% over the same period last year.
In 2021, China exported household vacuum cleaners to more than 190 countries and regions around the world. According to the publisher's analysis, the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan, the Netherlands, France, South Korea, Brazil, the Russian Federation and Canada are the main destinations for Chinese household vacuum cleaner exports by export volume. In 2021, China exported 49,977,600 units of household vacuum cleaners to the U.S., accounting for 30.75% of the total export volume of household vacuum cleaners with an export value of US$1.939 billion, accounting for 29.06% of the total export value.
China is a major global producer and exporter of household appliances, and the publisher expects Chinese domestic vacuum cleaner exports to continue to grow from 2023-2032 as the global economy grows.
- China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. Export Volume of Domestic Vacuum Cleaners in China
1.1.2. Export Value of Domestic Vacuum Cleaners in China
1.1.3. Export Price of Chinese Vacuum Cleaners
1.2 Main Export Destinations of Chinese Vacuum Cleaners
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Dust Bag Filter Vacuum Cleaner
2.3 Export Price of Dust Bag Filter Vacuum Cleaner
2.4 Export Destinations of Dust Bag Filter Vacuum Cleaners
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Export Value of Dust Cup Filter Vacuum Cleaner
3.3. Export Price of Dust Cup Filter Vacuum Cleaner
3.4 Export Destinations of Dust Cup Filter Vacuum Cleaners
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. Export Value of Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner
4.3. Export Price of Water Filtration Vacuum Cleaner
4.4 Export Destinations of Water Filtered Vacuum Cleaners
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5.3. United Kingdom
5.6. Other Export Destinations
6.1.1 Favorable Factors
6.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
6.2 China's Domestic Vacuum Cleaner Export Forecast, 2023-2032
6.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
6.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
6.2.3. Major Export Types of Domestic Vacuum Cleaners Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.