China is the world's leading producer and exporter of rice cookers. In 2021, China exported 51,539,300 rice cookers, up 4.28% year-on-year, with an export value of US$ 890 million, up 20.35% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 44,122,900 rice cookers, up 6.48% year-on-year, with an export value of US$ 776 million, up 9.67%.
The publisher's analysis, 2018-2022, the average price of China's rice cooker exports grew gradually. In 2018-2019, the average price of China's rice cooker exports was relatively stable with small changes, and the average price of rice cooker exports was about US$13.60 each. From 2019 to October 2022, the average price of China's rice cooker exports grew continuously, and from January to October 2022, the average price of electric rice cooker exports is US$17.60 each, an increase of 3.00% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported rice cookers to more than one hundred and ninety countries and regions worldwide. The publisher's analysis shows that by export volume, the United States, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia, India, South Korea and Brazil are the main destinations for China's rice cooker exports.
The United States is the largest destination for China's rice cooker exports. In 2021, China exported 5,251,200 rice cookers to the United States, accounting for 10.19% of total rice cooker exports that year with an export value of US$72.31 million, or 8.13% of total exports. The publisher's analysis shows that when broken down by export value, Japan is the largest destination for China's rice cooker exports. From January to October 2022, China exported 3,108,900 rice cookers to the U.S., accounting for 6.03% of total exports with an export value of US$109 million, or 12.26% of total exports.
China is the world's leading producer of rice cookers, and the rice cooker industry is technologically mature and has production cost advantages. The publisher expects that China's rice cooker exports are expected to continue to rise from 2023-2032.
- China's Rice Cooker Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Rice Cooker Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Rice Cooker Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Rice Cooker Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Rice Cooker Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Rice Cooker Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Rice Cooker Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Rice Cooker Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Rice Cooker Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Rice Cooker Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Rice Cooker Export Value
1.1.3. China's Rice Cooker Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Rice Cookers
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Indirect Heating Rice Cooker
2.3 Export Price of Indirect Heating Rice Cooker
2.4 Export Destinations of Indirect Heating Rice Cookers
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Export Value of Direct Heating Rice Cooker
3.3. Export Price of Direct Heating Rice Cooker
3.4 Export Destinations of Direct Heating Rice Cookers
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5.1.1 Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2. China's Rice Cooker Export Forecast, 2023-2032
5.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Export Rice Cooker Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.