China is one of the world's leading manufacturers and exporters of drum washing machines. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 13,078,800 drum washing machines, up 20.41% year-on-year, with an export value of US$2,903 million, up 33.73% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 10,388,400 drum washing machines, down 4.64% year-on-year, with an export value of US$2,372 million, down 0.61% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported drum washing machines to more than one hundred and eighty countries and regions worldwide. The publisher's analysis shows that by export volume, France, the UK, the US, Italy, Germany, Spain, the Russian Federation, Brazil, Australia and Poland are the main export destinations for China's drum washing machines. Among them, France is the largest destination for China's drum washing machine exports. In 2021, China exported 1,011,100 drum washing machines to the U.S., accounting for 7.73% of the total drum washing machine export volume that year, with an export value of US$178 million, accounting for 6.15% of the total export value.
China is a major global producer and exporter of home appliances, and the publisher expects global drum washing machine sales to rise from 2023-2032, with China's drum washing machine exports also expected to continue to grow.
- China's Drum Washing Machine Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Drum Washing Machine Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Drum Washing Machine Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Drum Washing Machine Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Drum Washing Machine Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Drum Washing Machine Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Drum Washing Machine Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Drum Washing Machine Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Drum Washing Machine Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Drum Washing Machine Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Drum Washing Machine Export Value
1.1.3. China's Drum Washing Machine Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Drum Washing Machines
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Front-loading Drum Washing Machine
2.3 Export Price of Front-loading Drum Washing Machine
2.4 Export Destinations of Front-loading Drum Washing Machine
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Export Value of Top-loading Drum Washing Machine
3.3 Export Price of Top-loading Drum Washing Machine
3.4 Export Destinations of Top-loading Drum Washing Machines
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. United Kingdom
4.3. United States
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5.1.1 Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2. China's Drum Washer Export Forecast, 2023-2032
5.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Export Types of Drum Washing Machines Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.