China is one of the major producers and exporters of blood pressure monitors worldwide. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 166 million blood pressure monitors (referring to blood pressure measuring instruments and apparatus, the same below), up 10.00% year-on-year, with an export value of US$761 million, up 27.37% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 115 million blood pressure monitors, down 14.44% year-on-year, with an export value of US$538 million, down 11.02%.
In 2021, China exported blood pressure monitors to about one hundred and seventy countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis, by export volume, the United States, Japan, Vietnam, Germany, the Russian Federation, Brazil, India, Hong Kong, China, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands are the main export destinations of Chinese blood pressure monitors. Among them, the United States is the largest destination of China's blood pressure monitor exports. In 2021, China exported 44,431,900 blood pressure monitors to the United States, accounting for 26.77% of the total exports of blood pressure monitors in that year, with an export value of US$197 million, accounting for 25.82% of the total export value.
China is one of the major manufacturing bases and exporters of blood pressure monitors worldwide. With the growth of the global blood pressure monitor market, The publisher expects that China's blood pressure monitor exports are expected to continue to rise from 2023-2032.
- China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export Value
1.1.3. China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Blood Pressure Monitors
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Mercury Column Sphygmomanometer
2.3. Export Price of Mercury Column Sphygmomanometer
2.4 Export Destinations of Mercury Column Sphygmomanometers
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Export Value of Electronic Sphygmomanometer
3.3. Export Price of Electronic Sphygmomanometer
3.4. Export Destinations of Electronic Sphygmomanometer
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. Export Value of Barometer Sphygmomanometer
4.3. Export Price of Barometer Sphygmomanometer
4.4 Export Destinations of Barometer Sphygmomanometer
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5.5. Russian Federation
5.6. Other Export Destinations
6.1.1. Favorable Factors
6.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
6.2. China's Blood Pressure Monitor Export Forecast, 2023-2032
6.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
6.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
6.2.3. Major Export Types of Blood Pressure Monitors Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.