China is the world's leading producer and exporter of refrigerators. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 24,755,300 units of refrigerators (Refrigerator-freezer combination machines, each equipped with a separate external door or drawer, or a combination thereof, referred to as "refrigerators"), up 5.83% year-on-year, with an export value of US$5.751 billion, up 29.60% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 15,917,800 units of refrigerators, down 23.95% year-on-year, with an export value of US$3,698 million, down 22.90% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported refrigerators to more than one hundred and ninety countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis, by export volume, the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, South Korea, Chile and Belgium are the main destinations for China's refrigerator exports. Among them, the U.S. is the largest destination for China's refrigerator exports. 2021, China exported 3,562,700 units of refrigerators to the U.S., accounting for 14.39% of the total refrigerator exports in that year, and the export value of US$943 million, accounting for 16.40% of the total export value.
China is the world's leading producer and exporter of household appliances, and Chinese-made refrigerators have a cost advantage and are more competitive in the international market. The publisher expects that China's refrigerator exports are expected to continue to grow from 2023-2032.
- China's Refrigerator Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Refrigerator Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Refrigerator Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Refrigerator Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Refrigerator Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Refrigerator Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Refrigerator Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Refrigerator Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Refrigerator Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Refrigerator Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Refrigerator Export Value
1.1.3. China's Refrigerator Export Price
1.2 China's Main Export Destinations of Refrigerators
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Single-door Refrigerator Export Value
2.3 Single-door Refrigerator Export Price
2.4 Single-door Refrigerator Export Destination
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Export Value of Double-door Refrigerator
3.3. Export Price of Double-door Refrigerator
3.4 Export Destinations of Double-door Refrigerator
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. Export Value of Three-door Refrigerator
4.3. Export Price of Three-door Refrigerator
4.4 Export Destinations of Three-door Refrigerator
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5.2. Export Value of Four-door Refrigerator
5.3. Export Price of Four-door Refrigerator
5.4 Export Destinations of Four-door Refrigerator
5.4.1. By Export Volume
5.4.2. By Export Value
6.3. United Kingdom
6.6. Other Export Destinations
7.1.1 Favorable Factors
7.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
7.2. China's Refrigerator Export Forecast, 2023-2032
7.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
7.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
7.2.3. Major Export Refrigerator Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.