China is one of the world's major producers and consumers of automotive wiring harnesses, as well as one of the major exporters. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 128,600 tons of automotive wiring harnesses, up 8.49% year-on-year, with an export value of US$2.603 billion, up 18.62% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 104,800 tons of automotive wiring harnesses, down 0.98% year-on-year, with an export value of US$2.238 billion, up 5.74% year-on-year.
From 2018 to October 2022, the average price of China's automotive wiring harness exports showed an overall growth. In 2018-2020, the average price of China's automotive wiring harness exports was relatively stable, remaining in the overall price range of US$18.5-19.0 per kg. From 2020 to October 2022, the average price of China's automotive wiring harness exports increased continuously. From January to October 2022 the average price of China's automotive wiring harness export is US$21.35 per kg, up 6.78% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported automotive wiring harnesses to more than 170 countries and regions worldwide. The publisher's analysis shows that by export volume, South Korea, Japan, the United States, Thailand and Taiwan are the main destinations for China's automotive wiring harness exports. In 2021, China exported 86,800 tons of automotive wiring harnesses to South Korea, accounting for 67.48% of the total export volume of automotive wiring harnesses in that year. The export value was US$1.359 billion, accounting for 52.22% of the total export value.
China is the world's leading producer and exporter of automotive parts and components. The publisher expects that with the development of the global automotive industry, especially the rapid development of the electric vehicle industry, the size of China's automotive wiring harness exports will remain large in volume from 2023-2032.
- China's Automotive Wire Harness Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Automotive Wire Harness Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Automotive Wire Harness Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Automotive Wire Harness Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Automotive Wire Harness Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Automotive Wire Harness Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Automotive Wire Harness Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Automotive Wire Harness Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Automotive Wire Harness Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Automotive Wiring Harness Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Automotive Wiring Harness Export Value
1.1.3. China's Automotive Wiring Harness Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Automotive Wiring Harnesses
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2 Single-core Ignition Wire Export Value
2.3. Single-core Ignition Wire Export Price
2.4 Single-core Ignition Wire Export Destinations
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3.2. Double-core Ignition Wire Export Value
3.3. Double-core Ignition Wire Export Price
3.4 Double-core Ignition Wire Export Destinations
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4.2. Three-core Ignition Wire Export Value
4.3. Three-core Ignition Wire Export Price
4.4 Three-core Ignition Wire Export Destination
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5.2. Four-core Ignition Wire Export Value
5.3. Four-core Ignition Wire Export Price
5.4 Four-core Ignition Wire Export Destinations
5.4.1. By Export Volume
5.4.2. By Export Value
6.2. Five-core Ignition Wire Export Value
6.3. Five-core Ignition Wire Export Price
6.4 Five-core Ignition Wire Export Destinations
6.4.1. By Export Volume
6.4.2. By Export Value
7.2. Other Automotive Wiring Harness Export Value
7.3. Other Automotive Wiring Harness Export Price
7.4 Other Automotive Wiring Harness Export Destinations
7.4.1. By Export Volume
7.4.2. By Export Value
8.3. United States
8.5. Taiwan, China
8.6. Other Export Destinations
9.1.1 Favorable Factors
9.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
9.2. China's Export Forecast for Automotive Wiring Harnesses, 2023-2032
9.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
9.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
9.2.3. Major Export Automotive Wiring Harness Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.