Internet of Everything (IoE), 5G, and Sustainability to Drive Growth
This study aims to examine the global network analyzers (NA) and spectrum analyzers (SA) market from 2021 to 2026. In 2021, the market generated a revenue of $1,152.1 million at a growth rate of 6.8% from 2020. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% from 2021 to 2026.
Key market drivers include sustainability, which is driving increased network performance; in-vehicle and vehicle-to-vehicle testing in the automotive industry; rising network complexities due to the advent of 5G networks; and Industry 4.0, which will make operational efficiency an area of focus. Important market restraints include the maturity of the NA and SA segments and the short-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The study also looks at sustainability in the NA and SA segments. As the business world moves from the Internet of Things (IoT) to the Internet of Everything (IoE), sustainability will become essential to providing faster, seamless data transfer in complex networks.
Growth opportunities for the NA and SA market include testing for next-generation 5G-compatible devices, systems, and network infrastructure and high-frequency test solutions for 6G services.
Table of Contents
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Network Analyzers (NA) and Spectrum Analyzers (SA) Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Market Trends
- Revenue Share
- The Importance of Sustainability in Network Analyzers and Spectrum Analyzers
- United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
- Important SDGs - 6G Impact
- Growth Opportunity 1: Testing for Next-generation 5G-compatible Devices, Systems, and Network Infrastructure
- Growth Opportunity 2: Growing Smart City Initiatives
- Growth Opportunity 3: High-frequency Test Solutions for 6G Services
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer