Why Should You Attend:
Real-time payments over the RTP network provide consumers and businesses with the ability to conveniently send payments directly from their accounts 24/7, and to receive and access funds sent to them over the RTP network immediately.
Push to Debit is an option out there as well, in near real-time-even on holidays, weekends and outside of normal business hours-push funds from your business to a user’s bank account through the associated debit card.
Wire transfer is expensive but a means to send a payment fast with immediate settlement. Lastly the Same Day ACH (SDA) functionality (on banking days) as another means to send money “faster” will be discussed, including the late night ACH to provide payment details after banking hours.
- Define how Real-time payments work
- Identify what a Push to Debit payment is?
- Describe the wire transfer process
- Discover SDA (Same Day ACH) and it’s possibilities
- Outline the new FedNow product (coming soon)
Who Should Attend
- Bank operations staff
- New employees in the payments industry
- Bank managers and payment professionals
- CEO’s and CFO’s
- Risk, Compliance and Audit personnel
- Aspiring AAP’s and current AAP’s for AAP CE Credits