- The fragrances market consists of the sale of male, female and unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2021 exchange rates.
- The Mexican Fragrances market had total revenues of $1,040.3m in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CAGR of -0.2% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 26.4 million units in 2021.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.4% for the five-year period 2021 - 2026, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,227.9m by the end of 2026.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico fragrances market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Mexico fragrances market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Mexico fragrances market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Mexico's fragrances market?
Table of Contents1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Mexican Fragrance market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 5 years (2016-2021)?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Natura & Co Holding SA
8.2. Vorwerk & Co KG
8.4. Puig, S.L.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related Research
10.4. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Mexico fragrances market value: $ million, 2016-21
Table 2: Mexico fragrances market volume: million units, 2016-21
Table 3: Mexico fragrances market category segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 4: Mexico fragrances market geography segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 5: Mexico fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Table 6: Mexico fragrances market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Table 7: Mexico fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Table 8: Mexico fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2021
Table 9: Natura & Co Holding SA: key facts
Table 10: Natura & Co Holding SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Natura & Co Holding SA: Key Employees
Table 12: Vorwerk & Co KG: key facts
Table 13: Vorwerk & Co KG: Key Employees
Table 14: Belcorp: key facts
Table 15: Belcorp: Key Employees
Table 16: Puig, S.L.: key facts
Table 17: Puig, S.L.: Key Employees
Table 18: Mexico size of population (million), 2017-21
Table 19: Mexico gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 20: Mexico gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 21: Mexico inflation, 2017-21
Table 22: Mexico consumer price index (absolute), 2017-21
Table 23: Mexico exchange rate, 2017-21
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mexico fragrances market value: $ million, 2016-21
Figure 2: Mexico fragrances market volume: million units, 2016-21
Figure 3: Mexico fragrances market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 4: Mexico fragrances market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 5: Mexico fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 6: Mexico fragrances market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Figure 7: Mexico fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the fragrances market in Mexico, 2021
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the fragrances market in Mexico, 2021
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the fragrances market in Mexico, 2021
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the fragrances market in Mexico, 2021
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the fragrances market in Mexico, 2021
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the fragrances market in Mexico, 2021
Figure 14: Mexico fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2021
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Natura & Co Holding SA
- Vorwerk & Co KG
- Puig, S.L.