- The fragrances market consists of the sale of male, female and unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2021 exchange rates.
- The Canadian Fragrances market had total revenues of $514.5m in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.5% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CAGR of -3.8% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 6.7 million units in 2021.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.8% for the five-year period 2021 - 2026, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $590.0m by the end of 2026.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada fragrances market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Canada fragrances market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Canada fragrances market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Canada's fragrances market?
Table of Contents1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Canadian Fragrance market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 5 years (2016-2021)?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. L'Oreal SA
8.2. Coty Inc.
8.3. Chanel Inc
8.4. Inter Parfums, Inc.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related Research
10.4. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Canada fragrances market value: $ million, 2016-21
Table 2: Canada fragrances market volume: million units, 2016-21
Table 3: Canada fragrances market category segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 4: Canada fragrances market geography segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 5: Canada fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Table 6: Canada fragrances market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Table 7: Canada fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Table 8: Canada fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2021
Table 9: L'Oreal SA: key facts
Table 10: L'Oreal SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: L'Oreal SA: Key Employees
Table 12: L'Oreal SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Coty Inc.: key facts
Table 14: Coty Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Coty Inc.: Key Employees
Table 16: Coty Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Chanel Inc: key facts
Table 18: Chanel Inc: Key Employees
Table 19: Inter Parfums, Inc.: key facts
Table 20: Inter Parfums, Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 21: Inter Parfums, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 22: Canada size of population (million), 2017-21
Table 23: Canada gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 24: Canada gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 25: Canada inflation, 2017-21
Table 26: Canada consumer price index (absolute), 2017-21
Table 27: Canada exchange rate, 2017-21
List of Figures
Figure 1: Canada fragrances market value: $ million, 2016-21
Figure 2: Canada fragrances market volume: million units, 2016-21
Figure 3: Canada fragrances market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 4: Canada fragrances market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 5: Canada fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 6: Canada fragrances market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Figure 7: Canada fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the fragrances market in Canada, 2021
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the fragrances market in Canada, 2021
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the fragrances market in Canada, 2021
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the fragrances market in Canada, 2021
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the fragrances market in Canada, 2021
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the fragrances market in Canada, 2021
Figure 14: Canada fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2021
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- L'Oreal SA
- Coty Inc.
- Chanel Inc
- Inter Parfums, Inc.