- The dairy market consists of retail sales of butter & spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based & soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, fromage frais & quark, milk, milk alternatives (grain, nut, rice, and seed alternatives), soymilk & soy drinks, and yogurt. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2021 exchange rates.
- The Brazilian Dairy market had total revenues of $18,069.7m in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.2% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 9,442.4 million kilograms in 2021.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7% for the five-year period 2021 - 2026, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $25,303.8m by the end of 2026.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the dairy market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the dairy market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil dairy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil dairy market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Brazil dairy market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil dairy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Brazil's dairy market?
Table of Contents1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Brazilian Dairy market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 5 years (2016-2021)?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Groupe Lactalis SA
8.2. Nestle SA
8.3. Danone SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related Research
10.4. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil dairy market value: $ million, 2016-21
Table 2: Brazil dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2016-21
Table 3: Brazil dairy market category segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 4: Brazil dairy market geography segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 5: Brazil dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Table 6: Brazil dairy market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Table 7: Brazil dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2021-26
Table 8: Brazil dairy market share: % share, by value, 2021
Table 9: Groupe Lactalis SA: key facts
Table 10: Groupe Lactalis SA: Key Employees
Table 11: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 12: Nestle SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Nestle SA: Key Employees
Table 14: Nestle SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: Danone SA: key facts
Table 16: Danone SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Danone SA: Key Employees
Table 18: Danone SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Brazil size of population (million), 2017-21
Table 20: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 21: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 22: Brazil inflation, 2017-21
Table 23: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2017-21
Table 24: Brazil exchange rate, 2017-21
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil dairy market value: $ million, 2016-21
Figure 2: Brazil dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2016-21
Figure 3: Brazil dairy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 4: Brazil dairy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 5: Brazil dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 6: Brazil dairy market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Figure 7: Brazil dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2021-26
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the dairy market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the dairy market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the dairy market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the dairy market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 12: Brazil dairy market share: % share, by value, 2021
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Groupe Lactalis SA
- Nestle SA
- Danone SA