- The fragrances market consists of the sale of male, female and unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2021 exchange rates.
- The Brazilian Fragrances market had total revenues of $3,428.5m in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CAGR of -0.7% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 116.3 million units in 2021.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.4% for the five-year period 2021 - 2026, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $3,671.7m by the end of 2026.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil fragrances market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Brazil fragrances market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Brazil's fragrances market?
Table of Contents1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Brazilian Fragrance market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 5 years (2016-2021)?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Natura & Co Holding SA
8.2. Grupo Boticario
8.3. Puig, S.L.
8.4. Chanel Inc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil fragrances market value: $ million, 2016-21
Table 2: Brazil fragrances market volume: million units, 2016-21
Table 3: Brazil fragrances market category segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 4: Brazil fragrances market geography segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 5: Brazil fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Table 6: Brazil fragrances market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Table 7: Brazil fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Table 8: Brazil fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2021
Table 9: Natura & Co Holding SA: key facts
Table 10: Natura & Co Holding SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Natura & Co Holding SA: Key Employees
Table 12: Grupo Boticario: key facts
Table 13: Grupo Boticario: Key Employees
Table 14: Puig, S.L.: key facts
Table 15: Puig, S.L.: Key Employees
Table 16: Chanel Inc: key facts
Table 17: Chanel Inc: Key Employees
Table 18: Brazil size of population (million), 2017-21
Table 19: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 20: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 21: Brazil inflation, 2017-21
Table 22: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2017-21
Table 23: Brazil exchange rate, 2017-21
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil fragrances market value: $ million, 2016-21
Figure 2: Brazil fragrances market volume: million units, 2016-21
Figure 3: Brazil fragrances market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 4: Brazil fragrances market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 5: Brazil fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 6: Brazil fragrances market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Figure 7: Brazil fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2021
Figure 14: Brazil fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2021
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Natura & Co Holding SA
- Grupo Boticario
- Puig, S.L.
- Chanel Inc