About Ultimate Grant Writing Course
Whether you are a new or an established NGO, Social Enterprise, Charity or Non-For-Profit; Our expert trainer will teach you how to access grant funding in 2022 and beyond! He will be taking the "Guessing" out of the equation by delivering exactly what we need to say, how we need to say it as well as improving your overall presentation in order to access the funding we needDo you have a project or idea you are passionate about? Do you want Grant funding? Despite all the attractiveness of grant-funding, many don't even enter this battle, as there is a common opinion that grants are the most challenging funding option due to its competitiveness. The good news that, this myth is so popular that puts off many potential applicants. As a result, there are more under-utilized grants that you can even possibly think.
This Course will help you to:
- Find out about available grants, and
- Understand requirements, so your application can stand out from others.
On this unique course you'll be able to learn:
- What are your chances to win a Grant?
- How to build a strategy and prepare your funding portfolio;
- How make your organisation more fundable
- Standard Requirements;
- Common myths;
- Obtain practical skills and knowledge;
- Discover various grant schemes;
- Understand which option fits you best;
- Know what to do exactly to win a grant!
Ultimate Grant Writing Course Objective
- How to apply for Grants with higher success rate
- What to avoid when applying for funds
- How Grant Funding organizations work
- What Grant Are and Who the Funders Are
- Factors That Affect How Much Money Can You Get
- Sources of Funding Organisations
- The Projects That Qualify Funding
- Type of Projects That Were Funded
- Projects That Fail to Qualify or Impress Funding Organisations
- What Evidence Do Funders Require?
- Business Structure That Affect Different Types of Funding
- The Best Structure to Create and Why
- Is Your Structure Right?
- The Sniper Approach to Grant Funding
- How to Cope with Grant Funding Rejections
- Next Steps