China is an important global producer and exporter of coffee machines, exporting a large number of coffee machines every year. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China's coffee machine exports reached 71.31 million units, up 11.22% year-on-year, with an export value of US$2.056 billion, up 31.17% year-on-year.
In 2022, China's coffee machine exports declined due to COVID-19. From January to October 2022, China exported 49,482,800 coffee machines, down 15.34% year-on-year, with an export value of US$1.605 billion, down 1.00% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported coffee machines to more than one hundred and sixty countries and regions around the world. According to the publisher, by export volume, the United States, Germany, Brazil, France, Italy, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Japan and the Netherlands are the main export destinations for Chinese coffee machines. Among them, the U.S. is the largest destination for China's coffee machine exports. In 2021, China exported 27,066,700 coffee machines to the U.S., accounting for 37.96% of the total export volume of coffee machines in that year, with an export value of US$630 million, accounting for 30.64% of the total export value.
China is a major global producer and exporter of coffee machines, and The publisher expectsglobal coffee machine sales to continue to rise from 2023-2032, helping to fuel the rise in Chinese coffee machine exports.
- China's Coffee Machine Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Coffee Machine Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Coffee Machine Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Coffee Machine Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Coffee Machine Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Coffee Machine Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Coffee Machine Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Coffee Machine Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Coffee Machine Export?
Table of Contents1. 2018-2022 China's Coffee Machine Export Analysis
1.1. China's Coffee Machine Export Scale
1.1.1. China's Coffee Machine Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Coffee Machine Export Value
1.1.3. China's Coffee Machine Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Coffee Machines
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China's Drip Coffee Machine Export Analysis
2.1. Export Volume of Drip Coffee Machines
2.2. Export Value of Drip Coffee Machine
2.3. Export Price of Drip Coffee Machine
2.4 Export Destinations of Drip Coffee Machines
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China's Steam Espresso Coffee Machine Export Analysis
3.1. Export Volume of Steam Espresso Coffee Machine
3.2. Export Value of Steam Espresso Coffee Machine
3.3. Export Price of Steam Espresso Coffee Machine
3.4 Export Destinations of Steam Espresso Coffee Machines
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China's Pump Espresso Coffee Machine Export Analysis
4.1. Export Volume of Pump Espresso Coffee Machines
4.2. Export Value of Pump Espresso Coffee Machines
4.3. Export Price of Pump Espresso Coffee Machine
4.4 Export Destinations of Pump Espresso Coffee Machines
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China's Coffee Machine Major Export Destinations Analysis
5.1. United States
5.6. Other Export Destinations
6. China's Export Outlook for Coffee Machines, 2023-2032
6.1 Factors Affecting China's Coffee Machine Exports
6.1.1 Favorable Factors
6.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
6.2. China's Coffee Machine Export Forecast, 2023-2032
6.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
6.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
6.2.3. Major Export Coffee Machine Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.