China is one of the major producers and exporters of CT scanners worldwide, exporting thousands of CT scanners every year. According to the publisher China's CT scanner exports continued to grow from 2018-2021. in 2021, China exported 4,409 CT scanners (referring to X-ray tomography, the same below), up 32.01% year-on-year, with an export value of US$667 million, up 23.24% year-on-year. In 2022, China's CT scanner exports were adversely affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. From January to October 2022, China exported 3,291 units of CT scanners, down 4.36% year-on-year, and the export value was US$526 million, down 1.04% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported CT scanners to more than one hundred and ten countries and regions worldwide. The publisher's analysisshows that by export volume, India, Japan, Germany, Brazil, France, the United States, the Russian Federation, Australia, the Netherlands, and Indonesia are the main export destinations for China's CT scanners. Among them, India is the largest destination for China's CT scanner exports. 2021, China exported 950 units of CT scanners to India, accounting for 21.55% of the total export volume of CT scanners in that year, with an export value of US$102 million, accounting for 15.35% of the total export value.
In recent years, China has become a major global producer and exporter of CT scanners. The publisher expects the global CT scanner market size will continue to grow in 2023-2032, which will help promote the rise of China's CT scanner export volume.
- China's CT Scanner Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's CT Scanner Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's CT Scanner Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's CT Scanner Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's CT Scanner Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's CT Scanner Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's CT Scanner Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's CT Scanner Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's CT Scanner Export?
Table of Contents1. 2018-2022 China CT Scanner Export Analysis
1.1. China's CT Scanner Export Scale
1.1.1. China's CT Scanner Export Volume
1.1.2. China CT Scanner Export Value
1.1.3. China CT Scanner Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of CT Scanners
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Entry-level CT Scanner Export Analysis
2.1. Entry-level CT Scanner Export Volume
2.2. Entry-level CT Scanner Export Value
2.3. Entry-level CT Scanner Export Price
2.4 Entry-level CT Scanner Export Destinations
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Basic-level CT Scanner Export Analysis
3.1. Export Volume of Basic-level CT Scanner
3.2. Export Value of Basic-level CT Scanner
3.3. Export Price of Basic-level CT Scanner
3.4 Export Destinations of Basic-level CT Scanner
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Advanced CT Scanner Export Analysis
4.1. Export Volume of Advanced CT Scanner
4.2. Export Value of Advanced CT Scanner
4.3. Export Price of Advanced CT Scanner
4.4. Export Destination of Advanced CT Scanner
4.4.1. By Export Volume
4.4.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China Ultra Advanced CT Scanner Export Analysis
5.1. Export Volume of Ultra Advanced CT Scanner
5.2. Export Value of Ultra Advanced CT Scanner
5.3. Export Price of Ultra Advanced CT Scanner
5.4. Export Destination of Ultra Advanced CT Scanner
5.4.1. By Export Volume
5.4.2. By Export Value
6. 2018-2022 China CT Scanner Major Export Destinations Analysis
6.6. Other Export Destinations
7. China's CT Scanner Export Outlook, 2023-2032
7.1 Factors Affecting China's CT Scanner Exports
7.1.1. Favorable Factors
7.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
7.2. China's CT Scanner Export Forecast, 2023-2032
7.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
7.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
7.2.3. Major Export Types of CT Scanners Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.