China is one of the world's major construction machinery producers and exports a large amount of construction machinery every year. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 106,200 crawler excavators, up 126.09% year-on-year, with an export value of US$4.893 billion, up 123.05% year-on-year. From January to November 2022, China exported 148,200 crawler excavators, up 56.66% year-on-year, with an export value of US$7.361 billion, up 70.07% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported crawler excavators to about 190 countries and regions around the world. According to the publisher's analysis, Belgium, Indonesia, the United States, Germany, Thailand, Australia, Vietnam, the Philippines, the Russian Federation, and India were the main export destinations for China's crawler excavators by export volume. Among them, Belgium is the largest destination for China's crawler excavator exports.
In 2021, China exported 12,800 crawler excavators to Belgium, accounting for 12.09% of the total export volume of crawler excavators that year, and the export value was US$474 million, accounting for 9.69% of the total export value. In 2021, China exported 9,341 units of crawler excavators to Indonesia, accounting for 8.80% of the total export volume with an export value of US$720 million, or 14.71% of the total export value.
China is one of the world's leading producers and exporters of excavators, and The publisher expectsglobal excavator sales to continue to rise in 2023-2032 as the global mining and construction industries grow, contributing to the growth of China's crawler excavator exports.
- China's Crawler Excavator Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Crawler Excavator Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Crawler Excavator Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Crawler Excavator Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Crawler Excavator Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Crawler Excavator Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Crawler Excavator Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Crawler Excavator Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Crawler Excavator Export?
Table of Contents1. 2018-2022 China's Crawler Excavator Export Analysis
1.1 China's Crawler Excavator Export Scale
1.1.1 China's Crawler Excavator Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Crawler Excavator Export Value
1.1.3. China's Crawler Excavator Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Crawler Excavators
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China Large Crawler Excavator Export Analysis
2.1 Export Scale of Large Crawler Excavator in China
2.1.1. Export Volume of Large Crawler Excavators in China
2.1.2. Export Value of Large Crawler Excavators in China
2.1.3. Export Price of Large Crawler Excavators in China
2.2 China's Main Export Destinations of Crawler Excavators
2.2.1. By Export Volume
2.2.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China Medium Crawler Excavator Export Analysis
3.1 Export Scale of Medium Crawler Excavator in China
3.1.1 Export Volume of Medium Crawler Excavator in China
3.1.2. Export Value of Medium Crawler Excavator in China
3.1.3. Export Price of Medium Crawler Excavator in China
3.2 China's Main Export Destinations of Medium Crawler Excavators
3.2.1. By Export Volume
3.2.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China Small Crawler Excavator Export Analysis
4.1 Export Scale of Small Crawler Excavator in China
4.1.1. Export Volume of Small Crawler Excavators in China
4.1.2. Export Value of Small Crawler Excavator in China
4.1.3. China's Export Price of Small Crawler Excavators
4.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Crawler Excavators
4.2.1. By Export Volume
4.2.2. By Export Value
5. 2018-2022 China Crawler Excavator Major Export Destinations Analysis
5.3. United States
5.6. Other Export Destinations
6. China's Export Outlook for Crawler Excavators, 2023-2032
6.1 Factors Affecting China's Crawler Excavator Exports
6.1.1 Favorable Factors
6.1.2 Unfavorable Factors
6.2 China Crawler Excavator Export Forecast, 2023-2032
6.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
6.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
6.2.3. Major Export Types of Crawler Excavators Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.