China is one of the major producers and exporters of denture worldwide. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China's denture exports reached 1,965.45 tons, up 50.17% year-on-year, with an export value of US$417 million, up 41.74% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 1,668.88 tons of denture, up 4.20% year-on-year, with an export value of US$300 million, down 8.15% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported denture to more than one hundred countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysisshows that Hong Kong, China, the United States, Germany, France and Japan are the main export destinations of China's denture by export volume. In 2021, China exported 1,474.11 tons of denture to Hong Kong, China, accounting for 75.00% of the total denture export volume that year, with an export value of US$341 million, accounting for 81.74% of the total export value.
China is a major global denture producer and exporter, and The publisher expectsthe global denture market to continue to grow from 2023-2032, favorably contributing to the rise in China's denture exports.
- China's Denture Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Denture Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Denture Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Denture Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Denture Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Denture Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Denture Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Denture Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Denture Export?
Table of Contents1. 2018-2022 China's Denture Export Analysis
1.1. China's Denture Export Scale
1.1.1. China's Denture Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Denture Export Value
1.1.3. China's Denture Export Price
1.2 China's Main Export Destinations of Denture
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2. 2018-2022 China's Fixed Denture Export Analysis
2.1 Fixed Denture Export Volume
2.2 Fixed Denture Export Value
2.3 Fixed Denture Export Price
2.4 Fixed Denture Export Destinations
2.4.1. By Export Volume
2.4.2. By Export Value
3. 2018-2022 China's Export Analysis of Removable Denture
3.1. Export Volume of Removable Denture
3.2. Export Value of Removable Denture
3.3. Export Price of Removable Denture
3.4. Export Destinations of Removable Denture
3.4.1. By Export Volume
3.4.2. By Export Value
4. 2018-2022 China's Main Export Destinations of Denture
4.1. Hong Kong, China
4.2. United States
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5. China's Denture Export Outlook, 2023-2032
5.1 Factors Affecting China's Denture Exports
5.1.1 Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2. China's Denture Export Forecast, 2023-2032
5.2.1 Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Denture Export Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.