The Top 100 RTA furniture manufacturers in Europe publication provides a bird's-eye view of the RTA furniture competitive landscape in Europe, with the analysis of the leading 100 producers, their level of specialization, and the sector concentration.
For the Top 100 RTA furniture manufacturers in Europe, this study provides:
- Ranking by RTA furniture turnover
- Company name and headquarters location (country)
- RTA furniture sales for the last available year (mostly 2021)
- Share of total European RTA furniture production
- RTA furniture on total company turnover
- Number of Employees
RTA furniture can be also defined, according to the country of reference, as flat-pack, ready-to-assemble (RTA), knockdown (KD), DIY (do it yourself), self-assembly or kit furniture that comes in flat-packs and includes all the hardware and instructions necessary for assembly.
Top 100 RTA furniture manufacturers in Europe is part of the Top furniture companies, a new series of research insights that focus on the leading furniture and furniture segments companies and include rankings and performance data of firms operating on a global level or by geographical areas.