The Russia Fertilizers Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.08%
- Fastest growing segment by Product - Manganese: Manganese availability in soil decreases with rising pH and is less mobile in the plants thus affecting the young parts of the plant which requires application of fertilizer.
- Largest Segment by Crop Type - Field Crops: The domination of field crops in Fertilizers market is mainly due to its large cultivation area in the country. They account for more than 95% of total crop area.
- Fastest growing by Speciality Type - SRF: Slow Release Fertilizers are affective in constant nutrient supply to plants.Single application can provide nutrition to the crop throughout the season based on climate.
- Largest segment by Application Mode - Soil: It is easy way of fertilizer application and can be applied without any equipment. This method of fertilizer application improves plant health as well as soil fertility.
Key Market Trends
Field Crops is the largest segment by Crop Type.
- The field crops occupied a market share of 88.9% in 2021 and have grown by 36.5% during the study period. The area under cereals and pulses cultivation has increased by 0.7% and 13.46%, respectively, from 2016-2020.
- Conventional fertilizer accounted for 91.2% of the market for field crops in 2021. Cereals consume the maximum amount of nitrogen fertilizer. As grains and cereals are intensively grown, they deplete the nutrients in the soil, requiring more fertilizers to supplement them.
- The overall fertilizer consumption by horticultural crops accounted for 6.0% of the market in 2021 and grew by 42.49% during the study period. The country's area under fruit and vegetable cultivation has increased by 2.02% and 13.8% from 2016-2020. Therefore, an increase in the area cultivated is anticipated to drive the fertilizers market
- The country's overall turf & ornamental fertilizer market accounted for 5.0% of the market in 2021 and has increased by 33.47% during the study period. In recent years, the government has focused more on self-sufficiency and has developed various strategies, such as greenhouse ornamental flower production, which is anticipated to boost segmental growth.
- Hence, the increased demand for field crops, increased focus on self-sufficiency to reduce the import dependence for ornamentals, and the country being one of the major producers of fertilizers are all anticipated to boost the segmental growth during the forecast period.
Competitive LandscapeThe Russia Fertilizers Market is fairly consolidated, with the top five companies occupying 75.44%. The major players in this market are EuroChem Group, ICL Group Ltd, PhosAgro Group of Companies, Trade Corporation International and Yara International ASA (sorted alphabetically).
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & KEY FINDINGS
2 REPORT OFFERS
3.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
3.2 Scope of the Study
3.3 Research Methodology
4 KEY INDUSTRY TRENDS
4.1 Acreage Of Major Crop Types
4.2 Average Nutrient Application Rates
4.3 Regulatory Framework
4.4 Value Chain & Distribution Channel Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
126.96.36.199.1 Ammonium Nitrate
188.8.131.52.2 Anhydrous Ammonia
184.108.40.206 Secondary Macronutrients
220.127.116.11 Liquid Fertilizer
18.104.22.168 Water Soluble
5.3 Application Mode
5.4 Crop Type
5.4.1 Field Crops
5.4.2 Horticultural Crops
5.4.3 Turf & Ornamental
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Key Strategic Moves
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Landscape
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Biolchim SPA
6.4.2 EuroChem Group
6.4.3 Haifa Group Ltd
6.4.4 ICL Group Ltd
6.4.5 KuibyshevAzot PJSC
6.4.6 MINUDOBRENIYA JSC
6.4.7 Mivena BV
6.4.8 PhosAgro Group of Companies
6.4.9 Trade Corporation International
6.4.10 Yara International ASA
7 KEY STRATEGIC QUESTIONS FOR FERTILIZER CEOS
8.1 Global Overview
8.1.2 Porter’s Five Forces Framework
8.1.3 Global Value Chain Analysis
8.1.4 Market Dynamics (DROs)
8.2 Sources & References
8.3 List of Tables & Figures
8.4 Primary Insights
8.5 Data Pack
8.6 Glossary of Terms
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Biolchim SPA
- EuroChem Group
- Haifa Group Ltd
- ICL Group Ltd
- KuibyshevAzot PJSC
- MINUDOBRENIYA JSC
- Mivena BV
- PhosAgro Group of Companies
- Trade Corporation International
- Yara International ASA