The Russia Sealants Market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.07%
- Largest Segment by End User Industry - Building and Construction: In the Russian sealants market, building and construction is the major end-user industry segment owing to the wide range of sealant applications, including joint sealing, heat insulation, glazing, and façade.
- Fastest-growing Segment by End User Industry - Aerospace: The aerospace industry is expected to be the fastest-growing end-user industry segment in the market owing to the rising demand for lightweight and high-strength components to substitute traditional aircraft joints.
- Largest Segment by Resin - Silicone: Silicone sealant is the major resin-based sealant as it holds the largest application share in the building and construction industry for both interior and exterior applications.
- Fastest-growing Segment by Resin - Silicone: Due to their sheer strength and high-impact resistance abilities, silicone sealants are mostly used in construction applications and are anticipated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Building and Construction is the largest segment by End User Industry.
- The Russian sealants market is primarily driven by the construction industry, followed by other end-user industries due to the diverse applications of sealants in building and construction activities such as waterproofing, weather-sealing, and joint-sealing. Construction sealants are designed for longevity and ease of application on different substrates. The construction industry of Russia fell by about 7% in 2020 due to the adverse impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and recovered to the pre-pandemic level only by the end of 2021. However, the industry's growth is likely to sustain in the near future owing to increasing construction investment and residential construction growth across the country.
- Various sealants are widely used in electronics and electrical equipment manufacturing for potting and protecting applications. They are used for sealing sensors and cables, etc. Though the Russian electronics market previously registered less than a 1% share of the global market, it is expected to record a growth rate of over 9% annually in the consumer electronics segment, which will propel the sealants demand over the forecast period. Russia is one of the major manufacturers of locomotive engines around the world. A range of sealants applications in the locomotive and DIY industries for longevity and cost-effectiveness is expected to boost the demand for sealants by 2028.
- Sealants have diverse applications in the healthcare industry, such as assembling and sealing medical device parts. The Russian government has introduced several regulations for imported medical devices, which are likely to influence domestic production. Thus, such a trend is expected to augment the demand for medical-grade sealants over the coming years.
Competitive LandscapeThe Russia Sealants Market is fragmented, with the top five companies occupying 24.96%. The major players in this market are Arkema Group, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, MAPEI S.p.A., Sika AG and Soudal Holding N.V. (sorted alphabetically).
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & KEY FINDINGS
2 REPORT OFFERS
3.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
3.2 Scope of the Study
3.3 Research Methodology
4 KEY INDUSTRY TRENDS
4.1 End User Trends
4.2 Regulatory Framework
4.3 Value Chain & Distribution Channel Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 End User Industry
5.1.3 Building And Construction
5.1.5 Other End-user Industries
5.2.5 Other Resins
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Key Strategic Moves
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Landscape
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Arkema Group
6.4.2 Ascott Group
6.4.4 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.6 KLEBCHEMIE M. G. Becker GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.7 MAPEI S.p.A.
6.4.8 RUSTA LLC
6.4.9 Sika AG
6.4.10 Soudal Holding N.V.
7 KEY STRATEGIC QUESTIONS FOR ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS CEOS
8.1 Global Adhesives and Sealants Industry Overview
8.1.2 Porter’s Five Forces Framework
8.1.3 Global Value Chain Analysis
8.1.4 Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
8.2 Sources & References
8.3 List of Tables & Figures
8.4 Primary Insights
8.5 Data Pack
8.6 Glossary of Terms
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Arkema Group
- Ascott Group
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- KLEBCHEMIE M. G. Becker GmbH & Co. KG
- MAPEI S.p.A.
- RUSTA LLC
- Sika AG
- Soudal Holding N.V.