The France Sealants Market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.49%
- Largest Segment by End User Industry - Building and Construction: In the French sealants market, building and construction is the dominant end-user industry owing to the wide range of applications, including joint sealing, heat insulation, glazing, and façade.
- Fastest-growing Segment by End User Industry - Aerospace: The aerospace industry is expected to be the fastest-growing end-user industry segment owing to the rising demand for lightweight and high-strength components to substitute traditional aircraft joints.
- Largest Segment by Resin - Silicone: Silicone sealants hold the largest share owing to their wide applications in the building and construction, and automotive industries, specifically for exterior applications.
- Fastest-growing Segment by Resin - Silicone: Due to their sheer strength and high-impact resistance abilities, silicone sealants are mostly used in construction applications and are expected to witness the fastest growth in the market.
Key Market Trends
Building and Construction is the largest segment by End User Industry.
- The French sealants market is driven mainly by the construction industry, followed by other end-user industries due to applications of sealants in construction activities, such as waterproofing, weather-sealing, crack-sealing, and joint-sealing. The construction industry of France surged by 10.5% in 2021 in volume, which increased the demand for sealants. The rapid growth of residential dwellings and maintenance of aged housing are expected to constantly foster the demand for sealants in France over the forecast period.
- The other end-user industries segment is likely to account for the second-largest share in the French sealants market owing to the diverse applications in the electronics and electrical equipment manufacturing industry for potting and protecting materials. They are used for sealing sensors and cables, among others. The French electronics market has registered a steady growth over the few years, and it is expected to continue, creating demand for sealants over the forecast period. The consumer electronics segment is likely to register a CAGR of 1.39% up to 2027. In addition, the rising demand for sealants in the locomotive, marine, and DIY industries for sustainable and energy-efficient applications is expected to boost the market share over the forecast period.
- Sealants have considerable applications in the healthcare and automotive industries, and France has developed significantly in these sectors over the decades. They are used in healthcare mostly for assembling and sealing medical devices. The automotive industry also exhibits significant application of sealants to various substrates, such as glass, metal, plastic, and painted surfaces, and is mostly used in engines and car gaskets. These factors are expected to augment the demand for sealants in France over the forecast period.
Competitive LandscapeThe France Sealants Market is moderately consolidated, with the top five companies occupying 51.38%. The major players in this market are 3M, Arkema Group, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Sika AG and Soudal Holding N.V. (sorted alphabetically).
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & KEY FINDINGS
2 REPORT OFFERS
3.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
3.2 Scope of the Study
3.3 Research Methodology
4 KEY INDUSTRY TRENDS
4.1 End User Trends
4.2 Regulatory Framework
4.3 Value Chain & Distribution Channel Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 End User Industry
5.1.3 Building And Construction
5.1.5 Other End-user Industries
5.2.5 Other Resins
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Key Strategic Moves
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Landscape
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.5 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.6 ISPO Group
6.4.7 MAPEI S.p.A.
6.4.8 RPM International Inc.
6.4.9 Sika AG
6.4.10 Soudal Holding N.V.
7 KEY STRATEGIC QUESTIONS FOR ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS CEOS
8.1 Global Adhesives and Sealants Industry Overview
8.1.2 Porter’s Five Forces Framework
8.1.3 Global Value Chain Analysis
8.1.4 Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
8.2 Sources & References
8.3 List of Tables & Figures
8.4 Primary Insights
8.5 Data Pack
8.6 Glossary of Terms
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Arkema Group
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- ISPO Group
- MAPEI S.p.A.
- RPM International Inc.
- Sika AG
- Soudal Holding N.V.