The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Immunochemistry Analyzers market for the year 2020 and beyond. Due to their versatility, immunochemistry analyzers are relied upon for diagnosis and monitoring of a range of different conditions including diabetes, infectious disease testing, cancer diagnostics, and cardiac market tests. The immunochemistry analyzer market is large due to its involvement in a broad range of indications and is also being driven by rises in the prevalence of numerous diseases, as well as aging populations. Due to increased demand for lab automation and their continued use for routine diagnostic and patient monitoring purposes, immunochemistry analyzers are expected to increase in market value and will continue to be a primary method for laboratory diagnostic testing, measuring parameters linked to a wide range of diseases such as thyroid disorders, women's health, diabetes, infectious diseases; cardiac markers; and cancer.
Immunochemistry Analyzers model includes Chemiluminescence (CLIA), Immunofluorescence, Enzyme Immuno Assays (EIAs) and Point-Of-Care (POC) Analyzers as sub-segments.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Immunochemistry Analyzers and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Immunochemistry Analyzers market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015- 2033.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Immunochemistry Analyzers market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Immunochemistry Analyzers market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Abbott Laboratories, Danaher Corp, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, DiaSorin SpA, bioMerieux SA, Siemens Healthineers AG, Quidelortho Corp, Werfen Life Group SAU, Hologic Inc, Quanterix Corp, Meridian Bioscience , Agilent Technologies Inc, Eurofins Scientific SE, PerkinElmer Inc, Tecan Group Ltd, STRATEC SE, BMG Labtech GmbH and others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Immunochemistry Analyzers market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Immunochemistry Analyzers market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Immunochemistry Analyzers market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Immunochemistry Analyzers market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Immunochemistry Analyzers market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Danaher Corp
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- DiaSorin SpA
- bioMerieux SA
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Werfen Life Group SAU
- Hologic Inc
- Quidelortho Corp
- Quanterix Corp
- Meridian Bioscience
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- PerkinElmer Inc
- Tecan Group Ltd
- STRATEC SE
- BMG Labtech GmbH