The report also analyzes the clinical and commercial landscapes of CRC, with pricing assumptions based on currently marketed products by class of cell therapies, accompanied by a transparent forecast methodology.
Additionally, the report evaluates indication-specific unmet needs and competitive assessment, and identifies key future players in the cell therapy market.
- Cell and gene therapy (CGT) is not an established therapy area in CRC, but there is an active clinical pipeline.
- The gene therapy/oncolytic virus pipeline is generally unpromising. Oncolytic viruses (OVs) are being evaluated in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors for microsatellite-instability high patients. Highly tolerable safety profiles have been reported; however, efficacy remains to be demonstrated.
- The publisher's patient-based forecast projects the CRC cell & gene therapy market across the 8MM to reach $1.2 billion in 2031, while across the 15MM, overall CRC market sales are projected to reach a peak of $23.9 billion.
- CGT agents should aim to provide long-term disease control in metastatic CRC (mCRC) to add the most clinical value.
- Report deliverables include a PowerPoint report and Excel-based forecast model
- Forecast includes 8 countries
- Forecast covers 2021-2031
- Seven markets are extrapolated, obtaining a 15-market value for all CRC therapeutics
- This report includes disease epidemiology, a 10-year patient-based forecast for marketed and pipeline therapies with established mechanisms of action and cell & gene therapies by class, including early- to late clinical stage pipeline products with launch date assessment by 8MM market.
Reasons to BuyOBTAIN CELL & GENE THERAPY SALES FORECASTS ACROSS MULTIPLE REGIONS
GAIN INSIGHT INTO PROMISING EARLY STAGE APPROACHES
Our indication specific forecast models answer questions such as:
- What is the target patient pool for cell & gene therapies in each cancer indication?
- Which patient groups are more likely to receive these therapies?
- What does the cell & gene therapy clinical stage pipeline look like in each cancer indication
- What is the anticipated breakdown between autologous and allogeneic cell therapies?
- When will cell & gene therapies launch in eac h market?
- What is the total market value projected for the forecast end, in 2031?
Table of Contents1. Preface
1.2. Report Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Disease Overview
3.1. Etiology & Epidemiology
3.2. CRC Treatment Algorithm
4. Pipeline Drugs Overview
4.1. Pipeline Analysis
4.2. Target Analysis and Clinical Benchmarks
5. Market Outlook
5.1. 10-Year Market Analysis with Drivers and Barriers
6. Unmet Needs
7. Likelihood of Approval Analysis and Phase Transition Success Rate Analysis
8. Competitive Assessment
8.1. Competitive Analysis by Class of Therapy
9. Future Players and Catalyst
9.1. Future Players Based on Pipeline Strength
10.1. Cell & Gene Therapies Forecast Methodology Overview
10.2. Pricing of Cell & Gene Therapies
10.3. Pipeline Launch Assumptions
10.4. Abbreviations and Definitions
10.6. About the Authors
11. Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Alaunos Therapeutics
- Triumvira Immunologics