The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Bordetella Pertussis Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. Bordetella pertussis, also called whooping cough, is an upper respiratory infectious disease caused by Bordetella pertussis bacteria. The disease spreads person to person by inhaling the tiny droplets of bacteria when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The B. pertussis bacteria enters the lungs, attaches to the upper part of the respiratory tract and releases toxins, which cause excessive coughing due to swelling and irritation.
Bordetella Pertussis Tests Model includes Bordetella Pertussis Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs), Bordetella Pertussis Enzyme Immunoassays (EIAs), Multiparameter NAATs and other Bordetella pertussis tests (includes Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA), Culture tests and Western Blots tests, Agglutination tests, ImmunoBlot tests and Oligo-chromatographic tests) as sub-segments.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Bordetella Pertussis Test and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Bordetella Pertussis Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Bordetella Pertussis Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Bordetella Pertussis Tests market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Meridian Biosciences Inc, Hologic Inc, bioMerieux SA, DiaSorin SpA, Quidelortho Corp, Tecan Group Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc, Qiagen NV, and others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bordetella Pertussis Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Bordetella Pertussis Tests market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bordetella Pertussis Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bordetella Pertussis Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bordetella Pertussis Tests market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Meridian Biosciences Inc
- Hologic Inc
- bioMerieux SA
- DiaSorin SpA
- Quidelortho Corp
- Tecan Group Ltd
- PerkinElmer Inc
- Qiagen NV