The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on the Telehealth market for the year 2020 and beyond. During the COVID-19 the use of Telehealth grew significantly. The utilization of the services in 2020 was about 38 times higher than 2019. Utilization of telehealth services is still 13-17 times higher than it was at any point in 2019 or 2018 - even after it steadied following the pandemic's initial wave.
Telehealth makes it easier and more affordable for consumers and providers to obtain high-quality medical treatment. Consumers who value the convenience and enhanced access to care have increased their demand for telehealth services. A shift toward less expensive alternatives for high-quality healthcare is being seen from the pandemic. According to forecasts from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), healthcare costs would account for 19.4% of gross domestic product by 2027, growing at an average rate of 5.5 percent year.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Telehealth and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Telehealth market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition Globaldata analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Telehealth.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Telehealth market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered:Koninklijke Philips NV, American Well Corp, Teladoc Health Inc, Siemens Healthineers AG, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Telehealth marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Telehealth market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Telehealth market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Telehealth market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Telehealth market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- American Well Corp
- Teladoc Health Inc
- Siemens Healthineers AG