The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Central Venous Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Central venous access procedures are performed in patients who require venous access in treatment to deliver medications, nutrients or collect blood samples to perform test. A central venous catheter (CVC) is used in 8-10% of hospital cases with approximately 5 million catheters being inserted in the US every year. The use of CVCs has become the standard practice for the administration of chemotherapy, fluid therapy, medications. They are also used to administer nutrition to patients when there is inadequate gastrointestinal function. These are majorly used in patients with chronic intestinal obstruction, food intolerance, post-operative bowel anastomosis leak, sepsis, polytrauma, and major fractures.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Central Venous Catheters and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Central Venous Catheters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Central Venous Catheters market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Central Venous Catheters market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Teleflex Inc, Becton Dickinson and Co, Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Vygon SA, B. Braun Melsungen AG, ICU Medical Inc, Kimal plc, and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Central Venous Catheters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Central Venous Catheters market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Central Venous Catheters market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Central Venous Catheters market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Central Venous Catheters market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Teleflex Inc
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- ICU Medical Inc
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp
- Vygon SA
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Kimal plc