The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Hematology Analyzers market for the year 2020 and beyond. Hematology Analyzers are used in routine complete blood count analysis, reticulocyte count analysis, and to diagnosis anaemia. The Hematology Analyzer market is primarily being driven by rises in the prevalence of anaemia, increased incidence of blood related diseases and disorders, and the growing importance of blood cell counts in routine diagnostic procedures for patient treatment and monitoring.
Hematology Analyzers model includes High-throughput Fixed Hematology Analyzers, Medium-throughput Fixed Hematology Analyzers, Bench Top POC and Hand held POC Analyzers as sub-segments.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Hematology Analyzers and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Hematology Analyzers market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Hematology Analyzers market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Hematology Analyzers market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Sysmex Corp, Horiba Ltd, Siemens Healthineers AG, Abbott Laboratories, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co Ltd, EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc, Danaher Corp, Nihon Kohden Corp, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Hematology Analyzers market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Hematology Analyzers market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Hematology Analyzers market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Hematology Analyzers market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Hematology Analyzers market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sysmex Corp
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Horiba Ltd
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co Ltd
- Abbott Laboratories
- Danaher Corp
- Nihon Kohden Corp