South Korea to date has had among the smallest Data Centre sector for a country of its size and development, but is set to grow by the largest percentage of any country in the region, with Data Centre space set to increase by 112 percent, power by 109 percent and revenues by 136 percent over the four-year period to the end of 2026.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- List of Data Centre providers showing location, size and power for each
- Profiles of key Data Centre profiles
- Details of the new Data Centre developments planned
- Key Data Centre Providers market share
- Key geographical clusters
- A forecast for Data Centre raised floor space from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre Customer Power from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre utilisation
- A forecast for Data Centre pricing
- A forecast for Data Centre revenues from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- Key Conclusions
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.