About the Report
The Philippines has seen relatively little new Data Centre investment until recently, but there has been a burst of new investment from Space DC, Digital Edge, YCO and Beeinfotech as well as telecoms providers Globe and PLDT. The analyst forecasts that Data Centre space will increase by 86 percent, power by 88 percent and revenues by 94 percent over the four-year period to the end of 2026.
Ernest Cu, Globe President & CEO. said:
“The Philippines is an underserved market with huge demand for data centre services. Together with STT GDC’s deep expertise and experience in developing, owning and operating data centres globally and AC’s significant business reach, relationships in the country and in the region, we believe that this Joint-venture will be well-positioned to become the leader in the data centre space in the Philippines. Our partnership with STT GDC and AC will be a step forward in our ambition to transform the country’s digital infrastructure by building and operating the most energy efficient and connectivity-rich data centres in the country”.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- List of Data Centre providers showing location, size and power for each
- Profiles of key Data Centre profiles
- Details of the new Data Centre developments planned
- Key Data Centre Providers market share
- Key geographical clusters
- A forecast for Data Centre raised floor space from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre Customer Power from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre utilisation
- A forecast for Data Centre pricing
- A forecast for Data Centre revenues from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- Key Conclusions
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Digital Edge
- Space DC
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.