In the ever-evolving global markets, a profound knowledge of intensifying demand trends is paramount for strategic business decisions. A case in point is the remarkable surge in demand for Fumed Silica, a versatile and widely used substance in numerous industries. From playing a critical role as a thickening agent and desiccant to its indispensable use in cosmetics, vehicles, and a vast array of consumer goods, this intricate substance presents significant implications on market dynamics.
To navigate this complex landscape, a comprehensive market report on Fumed Silica offers the most recent data, competitive landscape, and projections for the future. In it, one can gain a deep understanding of Fumed Silica's applications and consumption across industries, production hotspots, and key regional markets. Gain insights into market trends predicted to influence the demand in the short and long run. In an ever-changing industry, equip yourself with the actionable intelligence offered by this unparalleled Fumed Silica Market Research Report.
The demand for Fumed Silica has risen exponentially to reach over 250 thousand tonnes in 2021, and it is expected to further grow at a CAGR of 4.46% from now until 2035.
The Demand for Fumed Silica Has Risen Exponentially to Reach Over 250 Thousand Tonnes in 2021, and IT is Expected to Further Grow at a CAGR of 4.46% from Now Until 2035
Fumed silica is formed in a flame and consists of minute amorphous silica droplets that have fused into branched, chainlike, three-dimensional secondary particles. Using the pyrolysis process, which involves the reaction of silicon tetrachloride with oxygen in a flame, fumed silica is generated. Fumed Silica is also known as pyrogenic silica and often employed as a thickening agent. It functions as a desiccant just like silica and employed as an anti-caking agent in various chemicals. Due of its property to diffuse light, it is utilized in cosmetic items. In items like toothpaste, it serves as a mild abrasive. Other niche applications of Fumed silica include adhesives, paints, coatings, printing inks, polyester resins, silicon elastomers, adhesives, sealants, and vacuum insulated panels.
The primary driver of Fumed Silica global market is the growing demand of coatings, paints, and adhesives that utilize Fumed Silica as a feedstock. With rapid urbanization, the demand for vehicles and finished goods is set to rise, which is anticipated to propel the Fumed Silica demand in the forecast period. In 2021, approximately 25% of global Fumed Silica was utilized by Adhesives & Sealants and is anticipated to further expand in forecast period. The global Fumed Silica is expected reach approximately 450 thousand tonnes by 2035.
Based on demand across the globe, the North America reported to be the biggest consumer of Fumed Silica market. The growth of the global fumed silica market is anticipated to be strongly affected by the rising demand for paints and coatings, which is due to the expansion of the automotive and construction industries, making up the Fumed Silica demand in North America. This region consumed nearly 30% of the global Fumed Silica in 2021. Europe and Asia Pacific stand next in the line as the prominent consumers of Fumed Silica. Based on production, Asia Pacific is the leading producing region of Fumed Silica market. This region contributed a production of approximately 44% of the global produced Fumed Silica in 2021. Low cost of labor and abundance of raw material is lubricating the high production capacity of Fumed Silica in locations situated in the Asia Pacific region.
Based on end-uses, the global Fumed Silica market is segregated into, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Paints, Coatings & Inks, Adhesives & Sealants, Synthetic Rubber, and Others. The Adhesives & Sealants is a huge consumer of the global Fumed Silica market. Fumed silica is used in the Adhesives and Sealants sector to boost viscosity, modify extrusion, and enhance anti-settling qualities during storage. Additionally, Paints, Coatings & Inks is another significant user of Fumed Silica and is projected to increase its consumption in the upcoming years.
Major players in the production of Global Fumed Silica are Evonik Industries AG, Zhejiang Sucon Silicone Co., Ltd., Cabot Corporation, OCI Company Ltd, Nippon Aerosil Co Ltd, Henan Xunyu Chemical, Tokuyama Corporation, Tata Chemicals Limited, Wacker Chemie AG, Chifeng Shengsen Silicon Technological Development Co., Ltd, Hubei Xingfa, and Chemplast Sanmar Limited.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015- 2021
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2035
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Fumed Silica which covers production, demand and supply of Fumed Silica market in the globe.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Fumed Silica
- To classify and forecast Global Fumed Silica market based on end-use and regional distribution.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., of Fumed Silica market in the globe.
The publisher calculated Fumed Silica demand in the globe by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering the raw materials to produce Fumed Silica. The publisher sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the publisher.
Key Target Audience:
- Fumed Silica manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Fumed Silica distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
Report Scope:In this report, Global Fumed Silica s market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by end-use: Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Paints, Coatings & Inks, Adhesives & Sealants, Synthetic Rubber, and Others
- Market, by Sales Channel: Direct Sale and Indirect Sale
- Market, by Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
Table of Contents
- On our online platform, you can stay up to date with essential manufacturers and their current and future operation capacity on a practically real-time basis for Fumed Silica.
- To better understand the regional supply of Fumed Silica by analyzing its manufacturers' location-based capacity.
- Study the historical annual production of Fumed Silica by the leading players and forecast how it will grow in the coming years.
- Discover which end-user industry (Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Paints, Coatings & Inks, Adhesives & Sealants, Synthetic Rubber, and Others) are creating a market and the forecast for the growth of the Fumed Silica market.
- Analyzing the change in demand of Fumed Silica in different regions, i.e., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America, that can direct you in mapping the regional demand.
- Multiple channels are used to sell Fumed Silica. Our sales channel will help in analyzing whether distributors and dealers or direct sales make up most of the industry's sales.
- Determine the supply-demand gap to gain information about the trade surplus or deficiency of Fumed Silica.
- Figure out what proportion of the market share of Fumed Silica is currently held by leading players across the globe.
- Analyze historical prices since 2015 & Forecast on three months rolling period for next 12 months.