The USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market has projected a growth in the historical period of 2015-2020 and reached approximately 900 thousand tonnes in 2021 and is expected to further grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.14% during the forecast period until 2032. Due to the increased interlinking of polymer chains brought on by oxidation, SBR, unlike natural rubber which tends to harden rather than soften with time; thus, making it a suitable material for manufacturing tyres.
The Usa Styrene Butadiene Rubber (Sbr) Market Has Projected a Growth in the Historical Period of 2015-2020 and Reached Approximately 900 Thousand Tonnes in 2021 and is Expected to Further Grow at a Healthy CAGR of 5.14% During the Forecast Period Until 2032
Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) is a synthetic rubber which is created by copolymerizing butadiene and styrene. Emulsion polymerization technique is the most commonly employed process for its production. SBR has excellent mechanical properties such as heat resistance, high tensile strength, crack & tear resistance, and high resilience. Due to these reasons, it is widely used for manufacturing tyres, and often mixed with natural rubber to improvise its resilience. Tyres, conveyor belts, foam articles, adhesives and sealant, domestic ware mats, sink board trays, shoe soles and heels, chewy candy, food container adhesives, car mats, brake and clutch pads, tubing, V-belts, floor coverings, army tank pads, and rubberized battery box cases are just a few of the numerous applications for SBR.
Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) demand in USA is majorly accounted by tyre industry. SBR is a popular abrasion-resistant substitute for natural rubber that is primarily utilized in the production of automobile tyres. With crack-resistance and thermal resistance, SBR is a perfect choice for manufacturing tyres. Owing to growth in population results in higher demand of vehicles and thus tyres, which is anticipated to swell the demand of SBR in USA. Furthermore, due to its non-slip nature, SBR is suitable for manufacturing footwear soles and heels, which contributes finely to the market growth. The USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market will most likely reach 1500 thousand tonnes by 2032.
Based on demand by region, the USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market is divided into West, Midwest, Northeast, Southwest, and Southeast. Among these regions, Southeast region is dominating the USA market. In 2021, this region accounted for a consumption of nearly 30% of the USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market. This demand is mainly backed up by the application of SBR in various industries such as automotive, polymer, shoe soles, adhesives, and more. Moreover, Texas is the leading producer of SBR in USA with a capacity of nearly 60% of the total capacity of USA.
Based on type, the global Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market is divided into Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber. The Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber is dominating the market and finds application in various industries including adhesives, automobiles, and others.
Based on the end-use industry, USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market is segmented into Tyres, Conveyor Belt, Shoe Sole, and Others. Among these, The Tyre industry is the dominating the SBR market. In 2021, this sector accounted for roughly 80% of the demand and is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Growing demand of high-quality tyres for usage in electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, and conventional vehicles is anticipated to increase the demand of SBR in the forthcoming years.
Major players in the production of USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) are Goodyear Tire and Rubber, LANXESS AG, Lion Elastomers, Bridgestone Corporation, and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015- 2021
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2032
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) which covers production, demand and supply of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market in the USA.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- To classify and forecast USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market based on end-use and regional distribution.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market in the USA.
The publisher calculated Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) demand in USA by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering the historical extraction and supply and demand of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) across the USA. The publisher sourced these values from industry experts, and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the publisher.
Key Target Audience:
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
Report Scope:In this report, USA Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Type: Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- Market, by End-use: Tyres, Conveyor Belt, Shoe Sole, and Others - Market, by Sales Channel: Direct Sale and Indirect Sale
- Market, by Region: West, Midwest, Northeast, Southwest, and Southeast.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
Table of Contents
- On our online platform, you can stay up to date with essential manufacturers and their current and future operation capacity on a practically real-time basis for Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR).
- To better understand the regional supply of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) by analyzing its manufacturers' location-based capacity.
- Study the historical annual production of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) by the leading players and forecast how it will grow in the coming years.
- Learn about the various types: Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber, and their demands. It will allow you to choose which type to concentrate on when designing your strategy.
- Discover which end-user industry (Tyres, Conveyor Belt, Shoe Sole, and Others) are creating a market and the forecast for the growth of the Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) market.
- Analyzing the change in demand of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) in different regions, i.e., West, Midwest, Northeast, Southwest, and Southeast, that can direct you in mapping the regional demand.
- Multiple channels are used to sell Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR). Our sales channel will help in analyzing whether distributors and dealers or direct sales make up most of the industry's sales.
- Determine the supply-demand gap to gain information about the trade surplus or deficiency of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR).
- Figure out what proportion of the market share of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) is currently held by leading players across the USA.
- Get details about quantity of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) exported by major countries.
- Get details about quantity of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) imported by major countries