Based on the Political Risk Services rating system, this is the only service that provides all forecasts and ratings for each of the 100 countries covered with the three most likely political scenarios, including 18-month and 5-year forecasts.
PRS Online provides 10 years of historical data in 26 different financial, economic and social categories for each country. All information is available online, where users can download comprehensive reports via PDF and spreadsheets in Excel format.
This subscription also includes PRS’ critically acclaimed Political Risk Letter, and access to the ICRG one and five-year Risk Forecasting tables.
Target Audience Includes:
- Academic Professors in Economics, Political Science, International Business, International Politics, among others
- Subject librarians for Economics, Political Science, International Business, International Politics, among others
- Multi-Lateral institutions like the United Nations, the IMF, UNICEF, Etc.
- Multi-National Companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Exxon, Facebook, Google
- Asset managers and investment houses such as Blackrock, Pimco, Franklin Templeton (specifically the portfolio managers within these types of companies)
The PRS model points to elements of the economic or business relationship that are most vulnerable to negative political influences.
L D Howell and B Chaddick
Columbia Journal of World Business