Increasing passenger comfort and space has become the most important trend in the passenger car market and seats are a vital part of that consideration. Seats have to take as less space as possible and provide the maximum level of comfort. As a result, a lot of development is taking place in the space.
Automotive manufacturers consider weight of the vehicle as one of the most important things. The weight is such a strong factor that some manufacturers such as Land Rover have started making automobiles of light materials solely like Aluminum to cut down on weight. To further cut down on weight, automotive manufacturers are continuously exploring lightweight design for seats. Carbon Fiber has emerged as a strong candidate for lighter seats, but its high cost is impeding its progress.
Due to intense rivalry and margin pressures in the market, the manufacturers are actively setting up bases in the emerging markets like Vietnam to take advantage of the considerably lower labor costs. This trend will change the dynamics of the industry in the long run and seat manufacturers would have to start setting up facilities in the emerging markets to stay competitive.
The biggest restraint for the market is economic crisis in the Latin American and eastern European region, which has severely affected the automotive seats market. The sales in some countries have fallen by double digits. The economic situation is unlikely to improve before the end of 2017, which could depress the growth rate of the market.
The market for powered and heated seats will show the highest CAGR in the segment on account of rise in sales of luxury vehicles and the increasing adoption of such seats in the mid segment cars. Asia Pacific region will show the highest growth rate amongst all regions, but a slight slowdown in the Chinese market will bring down the growth rate slightly.
Johnson Controls Inc., Faurecia, Magna International are some of the important players in the Automotive seats Market. The market has been segmented by Material (Synthetic Leather, Leather, Fabric), by Technology (Standard Seats. Powered Seats, Powered & Heated Seats, Others) and by Region (North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific).
The Report Offers:
- Market analysis Automotive Seats Market specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Automotive Seats Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings Of The Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview And Trends
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Porters Five Force Framework
3.3.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power Of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
3.3.5 Competitve Rivalry Within The Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Automotive Seats Market, Segmented By Material
5.1 Synthetic Leather
5.2 Genuine Leather
6. Automotive Seats Market Segmented By Technology
6.1 Standard Seats
6.2 Powered Seats
6.3 Powered & Heated Seats
7. Automotive Seats Market, Segmented By Region
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.2 South America
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.4.1 United Kingdom
7.5 Africa And Middle East
7.5.2 South Africa
7.5.3 Saudi Arabia
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments Of Key Players
9. Key Vendor Analysis(Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
9.1 Aisin Seiki Co.
9.4 Grammer Ag
9.5 Grupo Antolin
9.6 Johnson Controls
9.7 Lear Corporation
9.8 Magna International
9.9 Nhk Springs Co ;Td
9.10 Toyota Boshuku Corp
10. Future Outlook Of The Market