This business intelligence report aims to analyze market opportunities and risks in adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) in banking and finance industry in United States. This is a data centric report, consisting of 27 charts and 18 tables, providing detailed understanding of market dynamics through 20+ KPIs for the country. This report covers country level AI market size / spending forecast (2016-2025) by applications across banking and finance industry’s value chain, AI technology domains, and technology.
- How big is the opportunity for artificial intelligence based products and services in banking and finance industry?
- How much are leading players in banking and finance industry investing in AI based initiatives?
- Which application areas are underserved in banking and finance industry and should be targeted to maximize ROI?
Reason to Buy
This research report provides in-depth analysis, covering market opportunities and risks in United States for 10 years (2016-2025). Below is the taxonomy covering detailed scope of coverage.
AI Market Size / Spending by Application in Banking and Finance Industry, 2016-2025
- Portfolio Management and Trading
- Operational Efficiency and Automation
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Recommendation Engines
- Personalization and Customer Segmentation
- Multichannel Marketing Strategy
- Credit Scoring and Loan Management
- Fraud Detection
AI Market Size / Spending by Artificial Intelligence Domains in Banking and Finance Industry, 2016-2025
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Robotics and Expert Systems
- Machine Vision & Hearing
AI Market Size / Spending by Technology Development in Banking and Finance Industry, 2016-2025
- Application and Platforms