The report on cloud PBX market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cloud PBX market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cloud PBX market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Adoption Of Cloud PBX in Many IT Companies
- Scalability and Cost-Effectiveness Of the Systems
- Integration Of the System With Customer Relationship Management Becomes a Problem
- Technology is Hosted Over the Internet, and the User Can Access and Use the Phone System Anywhere That has Internet Access
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cloud PBX market is segmented on the basis of service, organization size, and end-users.
The Global Cloud PBX Market by Service
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Network Services
- IT And Cloud Services
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Real Estate
The companies covered in the report include:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nextiva Inc.
- RingCentral Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- D-Link System Inc.
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cloud PBX market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cloud PBX market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cloud PBX market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Cloud PBX Market Highlights
2.2. Cloud PBX Market Projection
2.3. Cloud PBX Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Cloud PBX Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Service
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Organization Size
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-Users
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Cloud PBX Market
4. Cloud PBX Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cloud PBX Market by Service
5.1. Managed Services
5.2. Professional Services
5.3. Network Services
5.4. IT And Cloud Services
6. Global Cloud PBX Market by Organization Size
6.1. Small Enterprises
6.2. Medium Enterprises
6.3. Large Enterprises
7. Global Cloud PBX Market by End-Users
7.2. Real Estate
8. Global Cloud PBX Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Cloud PBX Market by Service
8.1.2. North America Cloud PBX Market by Organization Size
8.1.3. North America Cloud PBX Market by End-Users
8.1.4. North America Cloud PBX Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Cloud PBX Market by Service
8.2.2. Europe Cloud PBX Market by Organization Size
8.2.3. Europe Cloud PBX Market by End-Users
8.2.4. Europe Cloud PBX Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Cloud PBX Market by Service
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Cloud PBX Market by Organization Size
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Cloud PBX Market by End-Users
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Cloud PBX Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Cloud PBX Market by Service
8.4.2. RoW Cloud PBX Market by Organization Size
8.4.3. RoW Cloud PBX Market by End-Users
8.4.4. RoW Cloud PBX Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Cloud PBX Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Microsoft Corporation
126.96.36.199. Company Snapshot
188.8.131.52. Financial Snapshot
184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio
220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
9.2.2. Nextiva Inc.
18.104.22.168. Company Snapshot
22.214.171.124. Financial Snapshot
126.96.36.199. Product Portfolio
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
9.2.3. RingCentral Inc.
184.108.40.206. Company Snapshot
220.127.116.11. Financial Snapshot
18.104.22.168. Product Portfolio
22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
9.2.4. Avaya Inc.
126.96.36.199. Company Snapshot
188.8.131.52. Financial Snapshot
184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio
220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
9.2.5. Barracuda Networks, Inc.
18.104.22.168. Company Snapshot
22.214.171.124. Financial Snapshot
126.96.36.199. Product Portfolio
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
9.2.6. Cisco Systems, Inc.
184.108.40.206. Company Snapshot
220.127.116.11. Financial Snapshot
18.104.22.168. Product Portfolio
22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
9.2.7. D-Link System Inc.
126.96.36.199. Company Snapshot
188.8.131.52. Financial Snapshot
184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio
220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
9.2.8. Mitel Networks Corporation
18.104.22.168. Company Snapshot
22.214.171.124. Financial Snapshot
126.96.36.199. Product Portfolio
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
9.2.9. NEC Corporation
184.108.40.206. Company Snapshot
220.127.116.11. Financial Snapshot
18.104.22.168. Product Portfolio
22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
9.2.10. Panasonic Corporation
126.96.36.199. Company Snapshot
188.8.131.52. Financial Snapshot
184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio
220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
10.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire