This report addresses the following questions:
- What are the main utilization management tools used by US payers for melanoma drugs and how will their use evolve in the future?
- How concerned are the US payers regarding the growing budget impact of melanoma therapies?
- Which melanoma drugs were the most successful in European health technology assessments and why?
- In which countries are melanoma drugs reimbursed under risk-sharing agreements?
- What levers are most commonly used by EU payers to limit the budget impact of melanoma therapies?
- Market entry of new drugs will dramatically increase the budget impact of melanoma Treatments
- Marketed malignant melanoma products in the US, Japan, and five major EU markets
- Pipeline malignant melanoma treatments in late-stage development
- Price assumptions
- Successful pricing outcomes hinge on receipt of a pricing premium
- Nivolumab was awarded a
- innovation margin
FIVE MAJOR EU MARKETS
- Reimbursement and health technology assessment