"Managed Security Services: Drivers, Inhibitors, and Trends", a new Global Outlook Report, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the managed security services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors, and trends.
Although global MSS adoption has increased over the last few years, there are a variety of factors that are driving this growth but also a few key inhibitors that need to be considered by telcos evaluating the MSS opportunity.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition, and services value chain of MSS.
- Section 2: Drivers and Inhibitors of Managed Security Services: This section analyzes the MSS market drivers and inhibitors.
- Section 3: Future Trends of Managed Security Services: This section analyses the future trends of MSS.
- Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations: It consists of a summary of key findings and opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
- Key MSS market drivers include evolving security threats that make businesses more likely to face IT security vulnerabilities and increasingly engage with MSS.
- Key MSS market inhibitors include skills shortage in the IT security industry that hinder MSSPs ability to expand.
- A key future trend is the increased AI driven automation of MSS functions.
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key MSS drivers, inhibitors and future trends.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in the evolving MSS market.
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context
Managed Security Services Definition
Managed Security Services Value Chain
Section 2: Drivers and Inhibitors of Managed Security Services
Summary of Key MSS Drivers and Inhibitors
Section 3: Future Trends of Managed Security Services
Future Trends of Managed Security Services
Section 4: Findings and Recommendations
Findings and Recommendations
Acronyms and Definitions
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: Managed Security Services Framework
Exhibit 2: Telcos Managed Security Services Value Chain
Exhibit 3: Managed security Services Drivers and Inhibitors
Exhibit 4: Percentage Increase in Selected Global Security Threats, 2016-2017
Exhibit 5: Global Internet Traffic and IoT Connections
Exhibit 6: Key Managed Security challenges
Exhibit 7: MSS Adoption Rates Among Businesses in Australia, US, and UK, 2017
Exhibit 8: Key Future MSS Developments