Need for Portable Speakers is Augmenting Market Growth
Portable wireless speakers are expected to benefit from innovations in Bluetooth and battery charging technologies. Audio devices, such as speakers, have undergone massive transformations to incorporate the latest technologies and innovations. Wireless technology is gaining widespread adoption, with changing consumer preferences and media consumption habits. The need for speakers in indoor, as well as, outdoor applications is driving the acceptance of a range of innovative and non-traditional solutions, such as portable speakers and wireless charging technologies. Many advancements are taking place, which shows the strong potential for market growth.
Portable Bluetooth Speaker is the Fastest Growing Segment
Portable Bluetooth speakers are devices that are comparably smaller, lighter, and can be moved anywhere. Portable speakers come in many shapes and sizes. Sound bars, tubes, and clips are some of the most widely consumed models in the market. Changing consumer dynamics in the market and increasing preference by the consumers towards portable devices are supporting the growth of the market. Many users opting for portable speakers are looking for attractive and durable designs. Thus, the focus of companies manufacturing these devices is shifting towards product design and quality. Companies are now coming up with new portable speaker ranges in different shapes such as tubes, boxes, etc. With many consumers buying these products looking for stylized design, the demand for LED integrated speakers is also growing in the market.
North America Holds the Largest Market Share
North America is one of the largest markets for technology-based solutions. It is further expected to be a strong player in the global economy, especially in the development and implementation of new technologies. Latest technological breakthroughs have assisted the advancement of new Bluetooth speakers. There have been a series of new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions in North America to take advantage of this opportunity. The major driver behind investments has been the continuous evolution and application of new technologies to unlock enormous volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, residential & commercial applications in North America are set to boom during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2017 - Sony collaborated with Khalid to combine virtual reality technologies to deliver unique music experiences. The brand campaign consists of live music events and a Virtual Reality (VR) music video.
- August 2017 - Samsung launched U Flex headphones that delivers top-notch sound experience. These headphones are equipped with premium sound technology and smart connectivity features.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Current and future Bluetooth speaker market analysis in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Analysis
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Market Dynamics
5.1 Factors Driving the Market
5.1.1 Need for Portable Speakers
5.2 Factors Restraining the Market
5.2.1 Limited Range Capacity
6. Global Bluetooth Speakers Segmentation
6.1 By Type
6.2 By Application
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Rest of the World
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Sony Corporation
7.2 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
7.3 Harman International Industries
7.4 Bose Corporation
7.5 Shure Incorporated
7.6 Samsung Group
7.7 Beats Electronics
7.8 LG Electronics Inc.
7.9 Best IT World Pvt. Ltd. (iBall)
7.11 Altec Lansing
7.12 JVC Kenwood
7.13 Logitech International
*List is Not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Outlook of the Market
- Sony Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Harman International Industries
- Bose Corporation
- Shure Incorporated
- Samsung Group
- Beats Electronics
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Best IT World Pvt. Ltd. (iBall)
- Altec Lansing
- JVC Kenwood
- Logitech International